Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2014, 04:17:30 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: Current Events Thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 95
Author Topic: Current Events Thread  (Read 105301 times)
Psycho Fox
Poster

The only Austrian ZM mapper.

« Reply #1720 on: February 13, 2012, 07:39:48 am »

Now THAT'S what I call a protest. Not those boring occupy people...
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #1721 on: February 13, 2012, 09:38:49 am »

That's a riot you dumbass. >_>

20:25 - Waluigi: Apparently everyone is freaking out about GFWL for no rason
rason
rason
Psycho Fox
Poster

« Reply #1722 on: February 13, 2012, 12:30:18 pm »

A riot is just a protest using stronger arguments!
Dinner
Poster

The Harlem Globetrotters: Fashion World Tour

« Reply #1723 on: February 13, 2012, 09:14:09 pm »

You are dumb.

Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #1724 on: February 13, 2012, 09:44:26 pm »

So dumb

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
Quote from: Dwarf Fortress
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #1725 on: February 13, 2012, 10:32:47 pm »

Dumb as a woman

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Dinner
Poster

The Harlem Globetrotters: Fashion World Tour

« Reply #1726 on: February 13, 2012, 10:36:35 pm »

Dumb as a woman
You are dumb.

Nel
Poster

« Reply #1727 on: February 13, 2012, 10:41:38 pm »

Dumb as a woman

I like to think that I'm smarter than some people
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #1728 on: February 13, 2012, 10:47:50 pm »

I like to think that I'm smarter than some people

This is your flaw.

20:25 - Waluigi: Apparently everyone is freaking out about GFWL for no rason
rason
rason
FBC
Build Tester

Forum Drunk

« Reply #1729 on: February 14, 2012, 12:43:55 am »

I don't approve of the burning of non-police state police.

or non-witches.

I hate everything that isnt boobs
except one pair of boobs which I hate too hate hate hate these are the boobs of betrayal
Meta-Stick
Poster

addicted to lifting

« Reply #1730 on: February 14, 2012, 02:40:54 am »

Just drown the witches. Is not problem. Not problem at all.

Quote from: GlobalEnjoi
Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
Psycho Fox
Poster

« Reply #1731 on: February 14, 2012, 06:15:37 am »

Just drown the witches. Is not problem. Not problem at all.
You can't, because witches are made of wood.
Gamerofthegame
Poster

I'm after you, Worbat!

« Reply #1732 on: February 14, 2012, 07:30:54 am »

Clearly you have not heard the term waterlogged.
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

alone on a mountaintop uprooted from the Earth

« Reply #1733 on: February 22, 2012, 01:57:56 pm »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-17124786#TWEET82742
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_SYRIA?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/22/us-syria-journalists-idUSTRE81L0FU20120222

hey western world can we do something yet?

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #1734 on: February 22, 2012, 02:51:27 pm »

Btw about Syria West got it somewhat wrong, it's not much Syrian government shells and more about mercenaries. A lot of factions are traveling to Syria for easy money. The proof of this are some stupidly leaked videos how some groups are making anti government propaganda. One showed how they actually used faked blood and effects to make a supposed "shelling" and a lot of others probably use their own mercenary victims and report it as "government forces". Another good example was a mercenary group opening fire on a random bus on a highway and another video showed how the same guys went in the bus, filmed the aftermath and it was supposedly spread as a government attack against their own people. Also videos with a person being calm, then the camera goes out and he flips into Allah Akbars and plenty of crying. Typical propaganda.

Normally I don't like these conspiracy theories but when the western media (BBC, Al Jazeera etc) pick it up and report it as "Assad Government attack" it makes you wonder. Talking about motives would be conspiracy theories but just seeing the obvious misreports it makes you think how stupid the reporters really are.

Still having said that doesn't mean Assad is a good guy. He probably ordered too many harsh measurements against the protests so he dun goofed there. Still most of the "government forces" videos have plenty of mercenary group caused deaths in them. So a civil war hijacked by people looking to profit.

dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

« Reply #1735 on: February 22, 2012, 04:07:11 pm »

who hires & pays the mercenaries?

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #1736 on: February 22, 2012, 05:18:26 pm »

who hires & pays the mercenaries?
I have no idea, I only claim that the videos show (you know the sites to look for like liveleak and others) at least part of the news is pretty fabricated propaganda, well some pieces of it that makes me question what is right and what isn't.

I guess you can call them freedom fighters and not mercenaries, didn't want to spoil the name as some people probably are fighting for the right cause.

edit: Apparently the above news also has a video of the dead and there appears a guy who has been in other videos being the "Allah Akbar, they are killing us!" yelling person. So yeah, again strange how some apparently random dude in a leather jacket gets on the scene first multiple times. I mean if he is a news reporter for some local channel their work methods are strange as the videos are just basically "Oh here is a civilian yelling for help" type of videos.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 06:39:13 pm by Scrap.est »

OctaneHugo
Build Tester

« Reply #1737 on: February 22, 2012, 07:34:47 pm »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/9098511/Marie-Colvin-killed-Syrian-forces-had-pledged-to-kill-any-journalist-who-set-foot-on-Syrian-soil.html

Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #1738 on: February 27, 2012, 07:48:34 pm »

Meanwhile in Russia:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsooQDQhvns" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsooQDQhvns</a>

sulkdodds
Global Moderator

I AM THE SON OF DOG

« Reply #1739 on: March 03, 2012, 12:10:55 am »

Horsegate is the best gate of them all.

Quote from: The Guardian
David Cameron has confirmed that he did ride the horse lent by police to the former News of the World editor Rebekah Brooks, prompting Labour to urge him to "come clean" about the extent of his relationship with the ex-News International chief executive.

Hopes that the prime minister could draw a line under his friendship with Brooks faded after his admission embroiled him in a saga perhaps inevitably becoming known as Horsegate.

Cameron apologised for allowing a "confusing picture" about his direct connection with the animal to emerge over recent days.

"It was not a meeting," the spokesman said. "The prime minister does not have meetings on horses."

if I were not Sulkdodds, I should wish to be Diogenes
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 ... 95  
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: Current Events Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length