Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 24, 2014, 12:40:25 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Zombie Master  |  ZM Community Support  |  Topic: The Unstoppables Gaming Community « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Unstoppables Gaming Community  (Read 2010 times)
CODEHX
Poster

« on: September 22, 2010, 06:39:40 pm »

TUGC is a Gaming Community based mainly around Zombies or even games that have mods that deal with zombies, however: We still play all types of games.

We just started recently and are currently voting on what kind of server we are getting and most of us are leaning towards getting a Zombie Master server first but we are wanting more people to come in and be ready to play if we are going to be putting this server up.

The Unstoppables Gaming Community Charter

Mission Statement:
The Unstoppables is hereby established to serve as a community for gamers to connect with other fellow gamers and to have fun doing what we love best. We are a mature community bound by a set of common principles:

1. We believe that the virtues of friendship, fun, professionalism, respect, cooperation, teamwork and courtesy are more important than power.
2. Factions will not be tolerated.
3. All regulars(survivors) will be respected enough to have a common influence on the direction and administration of the community.
4. We value merit over title and action over pretense. All of our regulars(survivors) are valuable assets in their own way, and will excel within their domain.
5. Freedom of speech - no regular(survivor) will be penalized for expressing his opinions. This is a community of mature people.
6. We value the input of regulars(survivors), and we are eager to devote our time and effort to educating and welcoming new additions.

If you want to read the rest of the Charter here is a link: http://tugc.co.cc/forums/thread-7.html

We are needing TeamSpeak admins, Game Server Admins, Forum Admins, and Public Relation Officers.
Later down the road people will have to pay for admin to recieve admin on our servers.  People who join earlier than that point will not have to pay since they will be a known REGULAR throughout the community.

http://www.tugc.co.cc
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tu-gc

Thanks for reading.

Charles445
Build Tester

This avatar is still funny

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2010, 04:03:16 am »

This doesn't sound half bad, but this should go in Servers and Hosting... I think.

Ok, so Bad King, you are just going to wait for Garry to fix?
What an idiotic thing to ask. Dammit weed.
Bookcases, Bookcases Everywhere
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 10:07:38 am »

Nice new community, I wonder how that google add is doing at the bottom. Do you actually make more than 3-1 dollars a month with it?

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
CODEHX
Poster

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 11:03:57 am »

I make no money from it, if I ever receive money from the community it will go towards the server(s).  The ad is a requirement for the hosting I have.

Thanks for the replies guys, we just need more members signed up on the forums and posting.  So far we have 86 on steam.
[Fett]Schwadde
Poster

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 10:04:37 pm »

So far so good... I'll definitely think about it Wink
CODEHX
Poster

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 05:07:40 am »

Thanks [Fett]Schwadde

Thank you so much for firing up the community by posting threads besides me, death, and riptide. Warm welcome to you man!
CODEHX
Poster

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2010, 05:42:55 pm »

Up to 102 members on the steam group but still working hard on the forums.  The forums is where we will get started.. and even get a server up soon. We need members, admins, and a forum team, a teamspeak team..
CODEHX
Poster

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2010, 06:10:45 pm »

Update on us. We are currently in pre-orders for admin for the new ZM server we are going to be putting up. Schwadde who has joined up in the community recently is about to go into beta for his new map.  His map will be released on our server only for people to play so if your wanting admin access on the new pro-founded server or just want to be apart of the this gaming experience >>  then please make your way to the forums, sign up, and introduce yourself ^_^

http://tugc.co.cc/
[Fett]Schwadde
Poster

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2010, 07:34:38 pm »

Thank you, too.
I think my map's going to be released on this server first because it'll be finished AFTER we got our server Wink

You should really check out our community. No boundaries. Open community. Nice leadership that is joinable by everybody.

Regards
Schwadde
CODEHX
Poster

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2010, 07:52:59 pm »

Currently have a TF2 server up, and we are working on finding a good host for ZM.

209.222.4.35:12900
Pages: [1]  
Zombie Master  |  Zombie Master  |  ZM Community Support  |  Topic: The Unstoppables Gaming Community « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length