Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2014, 10:12:40 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Games  |  Topic: Team Fortress 2 Thread Part 2: Revenge of the Microtransactions « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30
Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Thread Part 2: Revenge of the Microtransactions  (Read 38567 times)
Dinner
Poster

The Harlem Globetrotters: Fashion World Tour

« Reply #500 on: September 30, 2011, 10:20:39 pm »

How much do you think I could get for a Vintage Football Helmet, a Vintage Bonk Helm, a Vintage Whoopee Cap, and a Soldier's Medal #7838?

Because I want some games, gorsh darnit.
The soldier's medal is kind of a high number, so you'd get at least $30 out of it (not as good as some other lower numbered medals, but still, $30.).

Your hats are worth 3 refined each (keys are worth 2 refined and 1 or 2 reclaimed) so you'd probably only be able to trade them in for something of value if you include them in your trade with the medal.

Gotta love a Mann-Conomy.

Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #501 on: September 30, 2011, 10:40:48 pm »

So, if I combine them all into one trade together, think I'll be able to fetch $35 for it?

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #502 on: September 30, 2011, 10:43:06 pm »

No, the way is get refined, from refined get keys, from the keys hope to get uncommon, finally the uncommon becomes money.

Boler
Poster

Forum Antagonist

« Reply #503 on: September 30, 2011, 10:53:57 pm »

I need to start idling again to get some shit I care about.

- Carried physics objects should no longer do damage (future spinoff TTT: Black Edition will have physics objects that deal twice as much damage and fire rockets)
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #504 on: September 30, 2011, 10:56:33 pm »

No, the way is get refined, from refined get keys, from the keys hope to get uncommon, finally the uncommon becomes money.
Wait. How do keys get refined?

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #505 on: October 01, 2011, 12:11:30 am »

Keys turn in to 2.33 refined.

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
FBC
Build Tester

Forum Drunk

« Reply #506 on: October 01, 2011, 05:20:42 pm »

My hats are worthless.

okay.jpg

I hate everything that isnt boobs
except one pair of boobs which I hate too hate hate hate these are the boobs of betrayal
Marauder8
Build Tester

« Reply #507 on: October 12, 2011, 11:58:12 am »

Do I have anything in here that I could possibly trade for a copy of Shogun II?
http://www.tf2outpost.com/backpack/6872

Quote from: Worbat
THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
FBC
Build Tester

Forum Drunk

« Reply #508 on: October 12, 2011, 12:28:56 pm »

Bill's hat/Lumbricus Lid should net you SOME cash, but it's not gonna be more than $15 or so.

The service metal is worth $30, though. Up to you,

I hate everything that isnt boobs
except one pair of boobs which I hate too hate hate hate these are the boobs of betrayal
Marauder8
Build Tester

« Reply #509 on: October 12, 2011, 12:39:17 pm »

Seems like a good deal to me. Now to find someone willing to trade something useful for a useless medal.

Quote from: Worbat
THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
TheCze
Global Moderator

O R'lyeh? Ia, R'lyeh!

« Reply #510 on: October 12, 2011, 02:06:26 pm »

I got in contact with the guy who bought my stuff on this page:
tf2tp.com

Just make sure you clearly state what you want in exchange, you're gonna get tons of replies from people who did not read that anyway but at least you'll keep away most other people

Only then did the elves begin to suspect that the dwarves were not bringing any Amontillado.
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #511 on: October 13, 2011, 10:55:16 am »

So after noticing like 3 people having already added me for TF2 items I am trying to sell off my Medal in the 6k range. Hope I get a steam game. This message is meant for any other forumer who forgot they had tf2 stuff and I encourage you to check if you can convert virtual stuff into maybe a brand new game.

edit: Apparently some guy is willing to buy me a game worth 30 euros for my medal. Lets see how that goes. 30 euros for a virtual medal....pretty good. Now I need to pick a game hmm...

edit2: So I got CoH Complete pack and Killing Floor for about 35 euros and I gave him my vintages, medal, ghostly gibus and alien swarm hats.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 05:56:26 pm by Scrap.est »

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #512 on: October 14, 2011, 12:35:03 am »

Trading for CoH its such a terrible decision during the THQ week and killing floor its a game that gets deals really often, that trade its not worthy at all.

Marphy Black
The Best Forum Member

Let's go kick some civilian ass!

« Reply #513 on: October 14, 2011, 12:41:14 am »

I second Pastor's remark. You got totally boned in that trade and the other guy is no doubt laughing his way to the bank.

"You are what I eat,
So much flesh, so much meat...
"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Revenant100
UnInvincible
Build Tester

SANTA SHAMBLER SEIZURE!

« Reply #514 on: October 14, 2011, 12:41:34 am »

So new update, 2 misc. spots now and 4 presets for each class loadout, and a bunch of other stuff.

my game keeps crashing as it loads, (i have all the expansion packs including the apartment life) and i am hearing that it might possibly be a custom content problem? how do i remove custom content?
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #515 on: October 14, 2011, 12:57:59 am »

I now have Weiner hat 91.

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
Citizen_001
ZM2 Developer

Male_07

« Reply #516 on: October 14, 2011, 02:30:30 am »

So after noticing like 3 people having already added me for TF2 items I am trying to sell off my Medal in the 6k range. Hope I get a steam game. This message is meant for any other forumer who forgot they had tf2 stuff and I encourage you to check if you can convert virtual stuff into maybe a brand new game.

edit: Apparently some guy is willing to buy me a game worth 30 euros for my medal. Lets see how that goes. 30 euros for a virtual medal....pretty good. Now I need to pick a game hmm...

edit2: So I got CoH Complete pack and Killing Floor for about 35 euros and I gave him my vintages, medal, ghostly gibus and alien swarm hats.
u bad

1200+ hours in Source SDK, and the Source engine is still a mystery.

Quote from: Dinner
The first time you see him he comes onto you so hard.
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #517 on: October 14, 2011, 03:35:59 pm »

Trading for CoH its such a terrible decision during the THQ week and killing floor its a game that gets deals really often, that trade its not worthy at all.
I second Pastor's remark. You got totally boned in that trade and the other guy is no doubt laughing his way to the bank.
u bad

So how much was it really worth or was my game choice just horrible? I actually like all my games and I know deals will probably come but it is kind of impossible to wait for the right time and if I would of asked for money I wouldn't have gotten to trade in steam so a possible rip off would of occurred.

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
TheCze
Global Moderator

O R'lyeh? Ia, R'lyeh!

« Reply #518 on: October 14, 2011, 05:11:38 pm »

That's true, trading for money is complicated though there are several groups in steam with trusted middle man.

Only then did the elves begin to suspect that the dwarves were not bringing any Amontillado.
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

alone on a mountaintop uprooted from the Earth

« Reply #519 on: October 14, 2011, 06:24:09 pm »

You could also simplify this whole process by just jumping directly into selling meth.

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30  
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Games  |  Topic: Team Fortress 2 Thread Part 2: Revenge of the Microtransactions « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length