Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2014, 03:52:26 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: The Walking Thread « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14
Author Topic: The Walking Thread  (Read 17764 times)
Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« on: October 30, 2010, 01:26:25 am »

Well, as most of you already know.  The Walking Dead TV show is a upcoming series about zombies.  Made a thread for it because the pilot airs this Sunday.  The pilot has also been leaked on a couple websites if I remember correctly, and for those who don't know what the show is.  Heres a trailer.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ii58Qugw2I" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ii58Qugw2I</a>
« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 11:42:34 pm by Firespray »
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2010, 01:27:16 am »

I can't wait.

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 01:33:34 am »

Neither can I, I am also going to sit myself up on a moral highhorse and not watch the leaked stuff.

Oh and since I have awesome cable I get a free thing called "TV anytime" which has a bunch of The Walking Dead stuff already on it, like interviews, animated scenes and other nifty things.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2010, 01:35:04 am »

I'm not watching any of that shit. I'm going in knowing nothing and seeing only the trailer.

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2010, 01:36:24 am »

Sunday.
The terrorist!, they said world premiere was on Tuesday!

NaPStone2
Poster

I AM UNORGINAL SO I USE THIS GIF

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2010, 01:37:18 am »

Who needs trailers when its about zombies.

I'm GOING IN 100% COLD.

maybe u shud w8
then stream got time 4 ur rqest later
and u downlad
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2010, 01:44:38 am »

I'm not watching any of that shit. I'm going in knowing nothing and seeing only the trailer.

I've already read all of the comics long before I learned it would be a TV show, so there is no possible way for me to not know the main story points.

The terrorist!, they said world premiere was on Tuesday!

Wait what? Its always been set to air on halloween.

me
Build Tester

The dumbest name of them all

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2010, 01:45:58 am »

Judging from the trailer, it seems to be pulling out all the stops when it comes to zombie tropes. Still recording it though.

I think if Sulkdodds and Marphy got into a fight the whole forum would explode.
I bung your mum.
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

alone on a mountaintop uprooted from the Earth

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2010, 01:47:58 am »

The Governor kills Tyreese.

I would like to point out the above spoiler contains a major plot development that will make absolutely no sense unless you read the comic or the TV series lasts a while. CAN YOU RESIST THE TEMPTATION?

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2010, 02:01:32 am »

ULTRASPOILER
OctaneHugo is stupid
COULD YOU RESIST THE TEMPTATION??

me
Build Tester

The dumbest name of them all

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2010, 02:02:19 am »

The Governor kills Tyreese.

I would like to point out the above spoiler contains a major plot development that will make absolutely no sense unless you read the comic or the TV series lasts a while. CAN YOU RESIST THE TEMPTATION?

Yes

ULTRASPOILER
OctaneHugo is stupid
COULD YOU RESIST THE TEMPTATION??

No

I think if Sulkdodds and Marphy got into a fight the whole forum would explode.
I bung your mum.
JossiRossi
Build Tester

Now touching you ever so slightly less.

« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2010, 02:03:27 am »

Pilot got leaked last week. As a fan of the comic (I'm totally up to date with my reading) the adaptation stays mostly true to the comic and when it doesn't it is was always for an improvement. The show looks very promising and I'd be interested to see the reactions of people who go in cold.

Mr. Valvetime
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2010, 02:13:31 am »

You should all watch it anyway, or set your tv to the channel and go do something else just to make sure ratings remain alright.

Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2010, 02:17:21 am »

Neither can I, I am also going to sit myself up on a moral highhorse and not watch the leaked stuff.

Oh and since I have awesome cable I get a free thing called "TV anytime" which has a bunch of The Walking Dead stuff already on it, like interviews, animated scenes and other nifty things.
Same, I don't want to watch it.  I rather wait for the release, but from what I heard it is a really good pilot.
Gamerofthegame
Poster

I'm after you, Worbat!

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2010, 03:52:08 am »

I don't quite understand.

Why is there a tank there, abandoned? I mean, nevermind why is there a tank there at all, which would quite obviously be ineffective at best, but why is it abandoned in the middle of the road?
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2010, 04:01:12 am »

Why is there a tank there, abandoned? I mean, nevermind why is there a tank there at all, which would quite obviously be ineffective at best, but why is it abandoned in the middle of the road?
Because shit got fucked.

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 04:14:19 am »

Rather than opting for oblivion via starvation, the previous occupants decided to try their luck escaping the oncoming horde on foot as to not get the tank stuck in the thousands of what would be mangled corpses, and were most likely devoured in the process.

OctaneHugo
Build Tester

« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2010, 02:46:08 am »

IN THE GRIM DARKNESS OF THE FUTURE, THERE IS ONLY RICK GRIMES AND HIS HOT SHOWERS

Z3RO
ZM2 Developer

Smoke Geometry all day, Every Day.

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2010, 02:48:21 am »

The door was boarded up in the black guys house, how did they just walk out of it in the morning?

We drag children off the streets, chain them up in the basement and whip them until they produce normal maps by hand. You know, the usual way.
Barry Burton
Poster

It's Barry time! yeah.

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2010, 03:16:24 am »

The door was boarded up in the black guys house, how did they just walk out of it in the morning?
They unboarded it. You see him re barricading it later.

Not to judge guys or anything, but Barry is much better looking than Joest.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 14  
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: The Walking Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length