Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 02, 2014, 04:19:25 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: Miscellanous banananananananannana Thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 ... 241
Author Topic: Miscellanous banananananananannana Thread  (Read 242360 times)
Dinner
Poster

The Harlem Globetrotters: Fashion World Tour

« Reply #3340 on: January 27, 2012, 05:28:43 pm »

Well, the past couple days have been weird for me, to say the least, and I figured that I'd post about it. My dad died on Tuesday and I've taken school of for the past couple days. He had been struggling with a painful disease called Crohn's disease for over 30 years of his life, but from what my mom's told me he died of a heart attack. I've been feeling a lot of emotions, but the people in the Awesome Battalion chat know that it hasn't all been down in the dumps. I had become increasingly distant with my dad ever since he and my mom divorced around 10 years ago, so my reaction might not have been as dramatic as one would imagine. Everyone in my family has felt differently about it, probably with my younger brother taking it the hardest. I've definitely been profoundly sad about the whole thing, but haven't been completely devastated. I've been getting condolences from people I don't talk to very often, and it's been somewhat comforting. The funeral is in an hour and my mom has been very stressed out about it. My dad told his brother that when he died he wanted to be cremated to, as he said, make sure that his disease was destroyed along with him, but his parents are going to give him a burial. I don't know what to think about it. Then after everything, I'm going to give blood which I signed up to do last weekend. Everything's been sort of surreal, yet normal at the same time. I won't be on Steam until the evening.

Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #3341 on: January 27, 2012, 05:35:15 pm »

Oh wow,

I don't see how giving blood compares to all that though.

It's quite a "fun" effect how life sometimes seems from a third persons perspective to yourself.

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Citizen_001
ZM2 Developer

Male_07

« Reply #3342 on: January 27, 2012, 06:10:30 pm »

Really sorry to hear that Dinner. I know what you mean when you said you were distant with your dad. I was in that same kind of situation, living with my mom and barely ever seeing my dad or talking very much for the past like 10-11 years.

It feels kind of strange feeling sad, but not being devastated like a lot of others, I've felt that way too.

Anyways, I give you and your family my condolences.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 06:11:36 pm by Citizen_001 »

1200+ hours in Source SDK, and the Source engine is still a mystery.

Quote from: Dinner
The first time you see him he comes onto you so hard.
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #3343 on: January 27, 2012, 06:41:37 pm »

Condolences from endland dinner, I sugest we play civ 5 tonight and let you kill us all with nukes to distract you!

20:25 - Waluigi: Apparently everyone is freaking out about GFWL for no rason
rason
rason
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #3344 on: January 27, 2012, 06:54:42 pm »

endland
Was this some kind of witty joke?

dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #3345 on: January 27, 2012, 06:57:10 pm »

Worbat can't spell.

My condolences, dinner.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
Quote from: Dwarf Fortress
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #3346 on: January 27, 2012, 07:16:09 pm »

I too apologize for Worbat's spelling

worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #3347 on: January 27, 2012, 09:31:47 pm »

Oh shit. My bad.

20:25 - Waluigi: Apparently everyone is freaking out about GFWL for no rason
rason
rason
Secone
Build Tester

« Reply #3348 on: January 27, 2012, 09:41:40 pm »

Damn, Dinner, I didn't know you had it as rough as you do, I'm sorry to hear that man. My condolences.

As for giving blood, cheers to you man! I've been giving blood every month and a half or so since I came to college since the Red Cross always swings by every now and then to take volunteers, it's not an amazing experience, but I like thinking that someone out there really needed my blood and that I helped them out in some way, so it does feel pretty good.
Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #3349 on: January 27, 2012, 10:11:45 pm »

Extremely sorry to hear that Dinner.  I give you my condolences. 
Dinner
Poster

The Harlem Globetrotters: Fashion World Tour

« Reply #3350 on: January 28, 2012, 02:04:27 am »

endland
I too apologize for Worbat's spelling
Laughed so hard. Thanks guys. Anyway, my immediate family and my grandparents on my mom's side went out to a nice pizza place downtown after I gave blood, but it was sort of busy and the service was terrible. It didn't help that there we a bunch of stupid, loud little kids there and I have had the huuugest headache all day and haven't gotten a chance to take anything for it until a few minutes ago.

Kiwi
Build Tester

Trendy and Dry

« Reply #3351 on: January 28, 2012, 02:41:35 pm »

Well that's semi-good. Have you considered scattering the children before you and hearing the lamentations of their women?

Worbat: You killing me constantly was so frustrating, I quit in disgust.
[16:47] Jeff: British is not an ancestry. Britain is an accident of noble marriages, pregnancies, and deaths.
Andyp
Poster

« Reply #3352 on: January 29, 2012, 01:19:36 am »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLS5_uLqjT0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLS5_uLqjT0</a>

GlobalEnjoi
Poster

« Reply #3353 on: February 04, 2012, 02:21:27 am »

Does anyone have any knowledge of good schools offering solid programs in 3D Animation? I'm looking for one to use my GI Bill, provided I get it, but I don't get a lot of time with my phone or on a computer. I've been looking around and Full Sail looks like it has a pretty cool Game Art program. It's expensive, but definitely manageable with the GI bill.

I'm trying to find a way to utilize the education assistance and get the training in animation that I couldn't afford before.
Nel
Poster

« Reply #3354 on: February 04, 2012, 02:32:51 am »

I've always heard that Digipen is one of the more successful schools, what with people getting hired straight into big name companies (like Valve).

Al_Ka_Pwn
Build Tester

"Used Furniture Salesmen"

« Reply #3355 on: February 04, 2012, 03:15:47 am »

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gamehunters/post/2011/02/usc-retains-top-spot-among-video-game-design-programs/1

So she just lays on her back and shatters the zombie's skull with a 50 caliber newborn baby.
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #3356 on: February 04, 2012, 07:03:45 pm »

So apparently a group of churchy people has been hanging around our school, trying to think of ways to convert the gays. Can you guys help me think of some silly things to say to them? I don't want to be caught without a full arsenal of weird, vaguely blasphemous illogical batshit and have to resort to just looking them in the eye and telling them their god is dead

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
Quote from: Dwarf Fortress
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #3357 on: February 04, 2012, 07:23:18 pm »

Oooh that sounds so wonderful Shadow. If they are the type that say "being gay is wrong because it's an abomination" then ask them why the bible uses the same word abomintion and says "eating shellfish is an abomination" (you have to look the verse up yourself though so they could flip to it) and secondly ask them didn't Jesus bring the good news and the old testament rules don't apply anymore.

However if they are the types that say being gay is wrong because the bible says sex is only ok in marriage between a woman and a man I am at wits end as that is pretty good apologetic talk and they would be falling on the backs of the Bible (that they believe is supreme) and it would be hard to topple without descending into the "is the bible the word of god" argument.

Or you could simply try to troll them with "Why aren't you killing Gays? The bible says to kill them" (search for that verse again) and then if they say something like "the rules don't apply anymore" ask why are the 10 commandments in the old testament and why do they still apply? Or ask them "Isn't god infallible and perfect so how come his words are not perfect forever" or "if god changed his mind once wouldn't that logically mean he could do it again" etc.

Also maybe troll them with this simple question "Did god create everything?" Then reply that " Isn't god something? So God did not create itself and he is something he could of not created everything".

Or buy a playboy, drink, play devil music etc, get a (temporary) tattoo 666 on your forehead.  

Also this is of some inspiration perhaps:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwyZ0ji1GRU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwyZ0ji1GRU</a>

Why don't I get Christian preachers here.  disgust

"If I could pray with my cock I'd be much more religious"

Or that
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 07:37:26 pm by Scrap.est »

Al_Ka_Pwn
Build Tester

"Used Furniture Salesmen"

« Reply #3358 on: February 04, 2012, 07:30:03 pm »

So apparently a group of churchy people has been hanging around our school, trying to think of ways to convert the gays. Can you guys help me think of some silly things to say to them? I don't want to be caught without a full arsenal of weird, vaguely blasphemous illogical batshit and have to resort to just looking them in the eye and telling them their god is dead

"If I could pray with my cock I'd be much more religious"

So she just lays on her back and shatters the zombie's skull with a 50 caliber newborn baby.
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #3359 on: February 04, 2012, 07:31:39 pm »

Yell quotes from the bible and throw condoms at them

Pages: 1 ... 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 ... 241  
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: Miscellanous banananananananannana Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length