Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 28, 2014, 04:23:46 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: Miscellanous banananananananannana Thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 ... 241
Author Topic: Miscellanous banananananananannana Thread  (Read 232093 times)
Emo Panda
Poster

« Reply #3580 on: March 04, 2012, 10:04:42 pm »

I'm more concerned how Joest is going to drill a hole in a beer bottle without shattering it. Unless you've got some miracle tool to make such an opening. But in the end, why go through all that trouble just for a crappy makeshift bong when normal sized ones are around 20$?
FBC
Build Tester

Forum Drunk

« Reply #3581 on: March 04, 2012, 10:19:47 pm »

1. A plastic water bottle is great for a toke or two, but it won't be very good past that. I want this to last a while. I have an extra slide piece I can use, anyway.

How much fucking weed do you smoke that a quickie water bottle only lasts a toke or two? Them shits lasted me a week minimum back then.
Also you can't really drill into glass as much as you can scrape it a little bit then shatter it.

2. Because that would be more complicated to make. While I could theoretically make a bong out of the beer bottle, it will be harder to make (In my design, the bowl is angled at a 90 degree angle from the bowl, it would be harder to secure the slide piece to the bottle if it is on an angle).
Yes, but see, this is my problem: The POINT of a carburetor is to mix fuel (or in this case, smoke) with the air and make it more efficient. So all you'll be doing in this case (barring the bottle breaking every time you try to drill it) is huffing air and getting a wee bit of weed with it.

You might as well go all out and do the Gatorade jug reverse-pressure bong.

I hate everything that isnt boobs
except one pair of boobs which I hate too hate hate hate these are the boobs of betrayal
Al_Ka_Pwn
Build Tester

"Used Furniture Salesmen"

« Reply #3582 on: March 05, 2012, 12:36:04 am »

I still fail to see how someone's skill in an FPS game can compare to their overall knowledge though! Sure, maybe I suck at Chess, I wouldn't know I haven't played in ages, but oh well, doesn't mean my brain has started rotting away.

So what, maybe I had just accidentally left clicked while I was waiting for the door to open, as I recall I had a shitty mouse back in those L4D days. Not only that, I didn't have/didn't use a mic back then either, so I'd fuck us up most of the time by being busy typing something while missing an opportune time to attack, so that was my bad. I had good days and I had bad days. That was probably a bad day. Sure I messed us up, and I'll take responsibility for it, but hell, it wasn't the end of the world.

This isn't bad like in a "you didn't shoot the smoker off someone fast enough" kind of way this is like a "on the first level of dark carnival you a boomer and your entire team has 3 of the 4 survivors pinned near the car alarm during the hotel part. Hunter Charger, smoker and you the boomer, everyone is pinned on the ground and all you have to do is jump off the hotel walkway, boom them and potentially set off the car alarm. What you instead do is jump off the hotel walkway, land, manage to MISS EVERY SINGLE PERSON WITH YOUR VOMIT BY GOING OVER THEIR HEAD, TOTALLY FAIL TO SET OFF THE CAR ALARM AND FREE THE 3 PEOPLE WHO WERE PINNED WITH YOUR DEATH EXPLOSION." It's like if Firespray played men of war actually believing that driving the tractor was a successful strategy.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 12:37:21 am by Al_Ka_Pwn »

So she just lays on her back and shatters the zombie's skull with a 50 caliber newborn baby.
Secone
Build Tester

« Reply #3583 on: March 05, 2012, 12:44:36 am »

I get it, I'm not good at L4D, you're failing to prove any other point than that.
Dinner
Poster

The Harlem Globetrotters: Fashion World Tour

« Reply #3584 on: March 05, 2012, 01:22:59 am »

I remember how Marphy pretty much had to babysit Secone whenever he played Left 4 Dead because he was so bad.

Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #3585 on: March 05, 2012, 01:23:49 am »

No, this is like right after getting off the elevator on the way back in blood harvest. Two survivors are hanging off the ledge and another has been pulled by a smoker. While you could've easily shot the smoker and then dealt with the rest of the special infected, you instead chose to try and help one of the survivors up, damning your entire team to an early grave and costing us the game. It's not that you're just bad, you also make terrible life decisions.

Secone
Build Tester

« Reply #3586 on: March 05, 2012, 01:44:56 am »

No, this is like right after getting off the elevator on the way back in blood harvest. Two survivors are hanging off the ledge and another has been pulled by a smoker. While you could've easily shot the smoker and then dealt with the rest of the special infected, you instead chose to try and help one of the survivors up, damning your entire team to an early grave and costing us the game. It's not that you're just bad, you also make terrible life decisions.

I've made damn good life decisions that I'm proud of, thank you.
Gamerofthegame
Poster

I'm after you, Worbat!

« Reply #3587 on: March 05, 2012, 02:09:56 am »

I remember this one time we were playing TTT and someone was all "THIS IS JUST LIKE WHEN SECONE PLAYS L4D!" and Secone got angry and tried to shoot them and he missed and the person killed him and was all "HAHA! Yep, just like it."
Al_Ka_Pwn
Build Tester

« Reply #3588 on: March 05, 2012, 02:12:44 am »

I've made damn good life decisions that I'm proud of, thank you.

Like what? Your decision to uninstall l4d?

So she just lays on her back and shatters the zombie's skull with a 50 caliber newborn baby.
Secone
Build Tester

« Reply #3589 on: March 05, 2012, 03:32:53 am »

Like what? Your decision to uninstall l4d?

It's still installed, so no
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #3590 on: March 05, 2012, 09:49:27 am »

Hey, secone is a nice person. At least be creativly mean to him like marphy was!

20:25 - Waluigi: Apparently everyone is freaking out about GFWL for no rason
rason
rason
Al_Ka_Pwn
Build Tester

« Reply #3591 on: March 05, 2012, 10:05:14 pm »

It's still installed, so no

I'm reinstalling it now :c ......and I'll show you all!

Marphy Black
The Best Forum Member

Let's go kick some civilian ass!

« Reply #3592 on: March 05, 2012, 10:50:27 pm »

secone is a nice person
Would a nice person call other people fat?

I rest my case.

"You are what I eat,
So much flesh, so much meat...
"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Revenant100
Secone
Build Tester

« Reply #3593 on: March 05, 2012, 10:52:07 pm »

I'm nice, you fatty
Al_Ka_Pwn
Build Tester

« Reply #3594 on: March 05, 2012, 11:14:09 pm »

Now that we've established that weed turns your brains into mush and saps away all your smarts we can move on with the conversation about how dumb joest is.

Secone
Build Tester

« Reply #3595 on: March 05, 2012, 11:44:01 pm »

Now that we've established that Secone is bad at L4D we can move on with the conversation about how dumb joest is.

Fixed to reflect what you've really proven in all of this.
Al_Ka_Pwn
Build Tester

« Reply #3596 on: March 06, 2012, 12:07:37 am »

Fixed to reflect what you've really proven in all of this.

Look Secone, if someone sat down to play a game of chess and managed to shove half the pieces up their nose and pass out from lack of oxygen you wouldn't say "Blimey that guy is bad at chess" you'd say "Blimey he's really really dumb" and potentially "How'd he get that many pieces up there before passing out? ."

Saying you're bad at the game implies that you fail to follow the mechanics of playing the game like not having accurate aim, or not being able to keep up with the strategy of the special infected. When in reality it falls into the realm of terrible decision making that extends beyond just being bad at the game and just being bad at decision making. When your entire team literally screams the correct strategy at you, and you fail to comply with it in such a miserable fashion so badly that it reverses the entire course of the game in the other direction that's not just being bad at the game and having some off days. It goes beyond that.

Probably into the realm of a pot addled mind that makes poor decisions from the copious amount of drugs it's ingested. So I think we can safely say that pot makes people into horrible decision makers.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:18:05 am by Al_Ka_Pwn »

worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #3597 on: March 06, 2012, 12:39:00 am »

Would a nice person call other people fat?
I rest my case.
Shadow does have a weight problem though.

rason
rason
Secone
Build Tester

« Reply #3598 on: March 06, 2012, 12:52:26 am »

Look Secone, if someone sat down to play a game of chess and managed to shove half the pieces up their nose and pass out from lack of oxygen you wouldn't say "Blimey that guy is bad at chess" you'd say "Blimey he's really really dumb" and potentially "How'd he get that many pieces up there before passing out? ."

Saying you're bad at the game implies that you fail to follow the mechanics of playing the game like not having accurate aim, or not being able to keep up with the strategy of the special infected. When in reality it falls into the realm of terrible decision making that extends beyond just being bad at the game and just being bad at decision making. When your entire team literally screams the correct strategy at you, and you fail to comply with it in such a miserable fashion so badly that it reverses the entire course of the game in the other direction that's not just being bad at the game and having some off days. It goes beyond that.

Probably into the realm of a pot addled mind that makes poor decisions from the copious amount of drugs it's ingested. So I think we can safely say that pot makes people into horrible decision makers.

Except it's scientifically proven that pot does such an insignificantly small amount of long-term damage to a brain that it would be impossible for someone to have completely lost every single ounce of intelligence they had due to the drug alone.

That and, you're entirely focusing on all the times I've fucked up, and fail to recognize all the times I've been competent. And they DO exist, trust me, I can remember multiple times we've played together and I did a pretty decent job and my team won. Tell you what, a day when everyone is free, we can play a game again if you really think doing so can determine my intelligence. I guess mentioning the fact that I'm in college, passing every single one of my classes, and have a GPA higher than 3.0 wouldn't convince you otherwise, but maybe a game of L4D where I try to be competent again would. That plus I do recall L4D being really fun when you guys weren't yelling me out 24/7 so I'd like to give it a go again.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 12:54:53 am by Secone »
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #3599 on: March 06, 2012, 12:54:30 am »

You're all dumb, joest is the issue here WHY DO YOU FORGET THIS, IT'S IMPORTANT.
REMEMBER THE GAP!

rason
rason
Pages: 1 ... 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 ... 241  
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: Miscellanous banananananananannana Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length