Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2014, 01:08:17 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2

Zombie Master  |  Zombie Master  |  ZM Community Support  |  Topic: I can't access ZM once I changed my video resolution. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I can't access ZM once I changed my video resolution.  (Read 1157 times)
vinniedrums
Poster

« on: January 11, 2011, 04:51:11 am »

I was recommended to download ZM today(1/10) and the installation was going perfect. I was then into the main menu and the video resolution was not the way I wanted it to be. I then changed it to the highest resolution (i think 1680x880??) and thats when the game when dead. Everytime I click on the game to play it. I see the same exact red background thats on the main menu and the picture is half cut off and I can see part of my desktop. I will continue seeing the same picture for about 5 seconds and then my screen hits black for 1 second then goes back to the desktop picture. I don't know how to change the resolution back to default. I spent at least 2 hours trying to fix this problem but can't succeed. I re-installed it numerous of times to see if it will work but it still shows up. Please help!!1!  Sad

I actually found a video of someone who has the same problem. Hopefully it will give you an Idea on what im facing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7v1KZ288rQ

I also was asking how to fix this issue on Counter Strike: Source and someone told me to find the "ini" file or folder.
He said he knows it will work but he doesn't know where it is located.

Anyone who may know how to fix this problem, please write back!
Thank You.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2011, 05:10:28 am by vinniedrums »
vinniedrums
Poster

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 05:03:41 am »

Viewers! Please help!!
vinniedrums
Poster

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 05:38:11 am »

I found the answer.
If anyone has this problem.
here is what you should go...
right click the game>go to properties>go to set launch options> and type this in without the quotes "-w 800 -h 600"
this will get you into the normal default of the video resolution and you can change the resolution again once your in the main menu.

I give props to myself for finding this answer. woot woot!
LokiFoki
Poster

░▒▓█▓▒░ ░▒▓█▓▒░

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 05:58:36 pm »

And that's why you use google before asking a forum.

-zm_darkride  65% finished

do what loki foki said
vinniedrums
Poster

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 03:28:03 pm »

Yes, I did. Many of times but couldn't find it...smart arse.
LokiFoki
Poster

░▒▓█▓▒░ ░▒▓█▓▒░

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 03:45:20 pm »

lol u mad

-zm_darkride  65% finished

do what loki foki said
Pages: [1]  
Zombie Master  |  Zombie Master  |  ZM Community Support  |  Topic: I can't access ZM once I changed my video resolution. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length