Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2014, 08:15:00 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2

Zombie Master  |  Zombie Master  |  Servers and Hosting  |  Topic: Can i make my own web hosting server with widows 2003 server? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Can i make my own web hosting server with widows 2003 server?  (Read 1518 times)
NicholeFields
Poster

« on: November 30, 2011, 08:23:06 am »

i have create my website i want to host that on my own server how can i make it possibe ????
can anyone help me ??????????????
Emo Panda
Poster

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011, 08:21:39 pm »

I have created own my website. I wish to host it on my own server. How can I make this possible?

Would anyone be willing to help me?

Fix your overall grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, etc. It's really not that hard. Unless you're not very proficient in English, then at least make that known. I can handle typos, lack of capitalization or incorrect words. But that shit was horrible!

That's the least you can do when you ask for help. Also, why is this ZM server related?
Nel
Poster

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011, 08:22:12 pm »

How is it not ZM server related?
Emo Panda
Poster

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2011, 08:24:38 pm »

How is it not ZM server related?

He's talking about hosting a website. No where in his post did he mention setting up a ZM server. Maybe it's due to his badly worded post, but I didn't get the feeling he wants help for that.
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 11:56:23 pm »

i have create my website i want to host that on my own server how can i make it possibe ????
can anyone help me ??????????????
I have never tried it but for certain it is possible with win server 2003. You would need to set up win 2003 as a DNS (domain name server) to host websites on it.

Still you would need to buy a domain as you can't get those just at a whim.

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Pages: [1]  
Zombie Master  |  Zombie Master  |  Servers and Hosting  |  Topic: Can i make my own web hosting server with widows 2003 server? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length