Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 23, 2014, 01:43:49 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: Random Gay/Lesbian/Firespray Crap I Find Again. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Random Gay/Lesbian/Firespray Crap I Find Again.  (Read 3981 times)
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

alone on a mountaintop uprooted from the Earth

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2012, 02:48:12 am »

maximum amounts of why detected

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2012, 02:57:05 am »

sup octane

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2012, 03:53:07 am »

He/she is a total Daria rip-off.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 03:58:39 am by Scrap.est »

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Marphy Black
The Best Forum Member

Let's go kick some civilian ass!

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2012, 03:57:32 am »

I have more than 300 of these.
But what's this?
Not twenty four hours in and you're already reposting content. You had the greatest opportunity of all, to have your own thread and make it prosper, and already you've squandered it. For shame, Jeost.

Also, why is Skrillex always the submissive one in these illustrations? Is it some subtle commentary on the status of dubstep compared to whatever crap Deadmaw Five produces?

"You are what I eat,
So much flesh, so much meat...
"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Revenant100
Nel
Poster

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2012, 04:12:08 am »

Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2012, 04:13:33 am »

But what's this?Not twenty four hours in and you're already reposting content. You had the greatest opportunity of all, to have your own thread and make it prosper, and already you've squandered it. For shame, Jeost.

Also, why is Skrillex always the submissive one in these illustrations? Is it some subtle commentary on the status of dubstep compared to whatever crap Deadmaw Five produces?
I have 305 of these images and I'm lazy. Deal with it.

And, it's because Skrillex is short, he has a high pitched voice, and Deadmau5 is his boss because he owns the record label Skrillex belongs to. It's generally accepted that he is submissive in the relationship.

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2012, 07:05:54 am »

fyi, you missed a nsfw pic in you second to last post on the first page, might want to just make it a link

although I can't imagine anyone viewing this thread under supervision

Tactiger9
Poster

Wait, wut?

« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2012, 07:18:11 am »

Well, I guess this is a thread I won't ever open again confused

One I dropped acid and blacked out, when I came around it turned out that I spent the last eighteen hours playing Silent Hill 3, beat it with a decent score actually.
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2012, 07:39:07 am »

Omg homophobe, you should be hanged like the gays!

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Citizen_001
ZM2 Developer

Male_07

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2012, 07:54:57 am »

Tactiger's one post of the year.

1200+ hours in Source SDK, and the Source engine is still a mystery.

Quote from: Dinner
The first time you see him he comes onto you so hard.
Al_Ka_Pwn
Build Tester

"Used Furniture Salesmen"

« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2012, 05:31:39 pm »

Well in an attempt to turn this thread into something that's slightly less of a shit burger, the kid that shot his gay classmate was sentenced to 21 years in prison today.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2011/12/20/brandon-mcinerney-receives-21-year-prison-sentence-for-gay-school-shooting/

and for some reason another christian academy wants to act like a bunch of arse holes

http://unicornbooty.com/blog/2011/12/26/tn-christian-academy-passes-schoolwide-gay-ban-to-punish-one-gay-student/

So she just lays on her back and shatters the zombie's skull with a 50 caliber newborn baby.
Nel
Poster

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2012, 05:44:38 pm »

I'm confused, why does him being gay matter in this article? He says that the guy he shot was bullying him, unless there was something else here that I looked over.
Al_Ka_Pwn
Build Tester

"Used Furniture Salesmen"

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2012, 06:42:02 pm »

wow nel how do you manage to be so oblivious to such a large amount of things that aren't men of war?

What happened is the shooter was bullying the gay kid quite horrendously, so as a way to get back at  him and as a joke, he wrote the shooter a valentine's letter and asked him to be his valentine. The shooter then came back and shot the gay kid in the back of the head. The shooter's lawyers then asserted that the gay kid's mock flirting and valentine's gift was "bullying" driving the shooter into a state of gay rage that made him murder.

So she just lays on her back and shatters the zombie's skull with a 50 caliber newborn baby.
Gamerofthegame
Poster

I'm after you, Worbat!

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2012, 06:48:33 pm »

jesus nel read between the lines
FBC
Build Tester

Forum Drunk

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2012, 08:37:20 pm »

jesus nel read the lines

I hate everything that isnt boobs
except one pair of boobs which I hate too hate hate hate these are the boobs of betrayal
Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2012, 10:27:54 pm »

wow nel how do you manage to be so oblivious to such a large amount of things that aren't men of war?
To fair she is also oblivious to things that are Men of War

worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2012, 11:11:58 pm »

What happened is the shooter was bullying the gay kid quite horrendously, so as a way to get back at  him and as a joke, he wrote the shooter a valentine's letter and asked him to be his valentine. The shooter then came back and shot the gay kid in the back of the head. The shooter's lawyers then asserted that the gay kid's mock flirting and valentine's gift was "bullying" driving the shooter into a state of gay rage that made him murder.

All I'm seeing is bullys doing what they do best, and crafty lawyers doing what they do best.

20:25 - Waluigi: Apparently everyone is freaking out about GFWL for no rason
rason
rason
Barry Burton
Poster

It's Barry time! yeah.

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2012, 11:14:42 pm »

Hey, novel idea here!
Murder is tragic.
Who cares about the cause. Someone died.

Not to judge guys or anything, but Barry is much better looking than Joest.
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2012, 11:27:14 pm »

Exactly!
Also bullyies are massive dicks.

20:25 - Waluigi: Apparently everyone is freaking out about GFWL for no rason
rason
rason
FBC
Build Tester

Forum Drunk

« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2012, 01:48:37 am »

I hate everything that isnt boobs
except one pair of boobs which I hate too hate hate hate these are the boobs of betrayal
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: Random Gay/Lesbian/Firespray Crap I Find Again. « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length