Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2014, 03:14:06 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Games  |  Topic: Other Mods/Free Games « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 ... 188
Author Topic: Other Mods/Free Games  (Read 315659 times)
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #3560 on: November 24, 2010, 06:53:16 am »

Hey, can someone suggest a good free to play MMOrpg, preferably one where not a lot of content is purchase only? I'm bored and broke.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #3561 on: November 24, 2010, 07:39:48 am »

World of Tanks

SlayerCake
Poster

VerbCake

« Reply #3562 on: November 24, 2010, 11:26:11 am »

LoTR Online is free and WAR Online has an endless free trial.

<br />Mysquirrel the storm and power outage were in real life<br />
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #3563 on: November 24, 2010, 01:34:40 pm »

Hey, can someone suggest a good free to play MMOrpg, preferably one where not a lot of content is purchase only? I'm bored and broke.
Best f2p mmorpg is runes of magic. Yes best, no other RPG is better. I tried it a little got bored, quit. Basically a WoW clone with no, NO advantages over paying customers who simply get xp boosts, maybe bigger bank? etc.

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #3564 on: November 24, 2010, 02:19:18 pm »

My friend keeps trying to sell me on Global Agenda

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
Quote from: Dwarf Fortress
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
SlayerCake
Poster

VerbCake

« Reply #3565 on: November 24, 2010, 06:24:53 pm »

It however does still require a one off payment.

<br />Mysquirrel the storm and power outage were in real life<br />
Gamerofthegame
Poster

I'm after you, Worbat!

« Reply #3566 on: November 24, 2010, 06:30:05 pm »

Uncharted waters apparently has boats. And boat combat.

I don't know much else about it.
-Mythic-
Build Tester

Dangerous like a fire in a nursing home.

« Reply #3567 on: November 24, 2010, 07:23:07 pm »

A few of my friends got me into Lord of the Rings Online, and I've been having lots of fun with it. It's based off of the lore of the books, and I'm a huge fan of the series.

You post on a forum where one person openly admits to stalking two people and is possibly a pedophile, a Sinophobe who constantly refers to himself in third person, and a Canadian.
Meta-Stick
Poster

addicted to lifting

« Reply #3568 on: November 24, 2010, 08:26:50 pm »

I played lotr for a bit, me and a friend just chased people with dwarves spamming our emotes. I would pick it up again if I had people to play with. Also trying to see your friends is a pain in the ass sometimes cause of the layer system.

Quote from: GlobalEnjoi
Just grab some bottles and stick them in girls...
-Mythic-
Build Tester

« Reply #3569 on: November 25, 2010, 09:04:55 pm »

That reminds me of something.

I took this screenshot right before I started raping him (Using the roar/angry emotes right behind him. Lulz ensued.)

You post on a forum where one person openly admits to stalking two people and is possibly a pedophile, a Sinophobe who constantly refers to himself in third person, and a Canadian.
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #3570 on: November 25, 2010, 09:17:23 pm »

What game is that?

dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
TheCze
Global Moderator

O R'lyeh? Ia, R'lyeh!

« Reply #3571 on: November 25, 2010, 10:35:32 pm »

judging by that ring around the map I'd guess it's lord of the rings online.

edit: by the way, I was wondering how the new payment model works, it's basically free I heard but I guess there are some things you got to pay for?!

Only then did the elves begin to suspect that the dwarves were not bringing any Amontillado.
-Mythic-
Build Tester

« Reply #3572 on: November 25, 2010, 11:11:23 pm »

Well there are these things called Turbine Points, and they are basically a currency that you can buy bonus stuff in an online shop. You can choose to buy then through actual money, or earn them in-game through achievement type things called deeds (ex. Kill x of these thingies, earn y points). So far, I've seen nothing that really seems necessary for you to buy in order to advance further stages in the game, since the things I have found in the store are mostly just additional quest packs, expansion type things, and cosmetic wear for your player. You can also buy 2 extra bags for a maximum of 5 bags, but I've never really run into any problems requiring me to do so since the 3 you start out with provides enough space for me as of now. Basically, you can either earn points really quickly buy buying them, or spend some time playing the game and completing deeds and earn points that way.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 11:12:29 pm by -Mythic- »

Tactiger9
Poster

Wait, wut?

« Reply #3573 on: November 26, 2010, 01:29:21 am »

Apparently Vindictus is claiming to be the best free MMORPG out at the moment, real physics system is included within the game. Not sure about actual gameplay because its American only, so enjoy it.

One I dropped acid and blacked out, when I came around it turned out that I spent the last eighteen hours playing Silent Hill 3, beat it with a decent score actually.
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #3574 on: November 26, 2010, 02:01:38 am »

so enjoy it.
Angry

eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #3575 on: November 26, 2010, 02:27:34 am »

So, I go and waste 7 and a half hours dling LOTRO, install it, put in my Turbine account details and it says I don't have an active sub.

I say okay, go to the lotro website put in details for a new account and it says my username contains invalid characters. The username i tried was Vibona. Try it with 20 or so unique user names and it all comeso ut the same, invalid characters used.

Search the Internet for a hour, find out I need to try a different browser. Switch to chrome, exact same thing, switch to fire fox, exact same thing. Install Opera, exact same fucking thing.

Pissed now, find out people with existing turbine accounts can get a free key emailed to them, submit the support ticket to get a free key, still waiting.

This is so much bullshit.

Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #3576 on: November 26, 2010, 02:34:57 am »

Hell man, I'd make the account for you if I was on my computer. Just ask a steam friend to help you out.

Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #3577 on: November 26, 2010, 03:36:44 am »

That's weird, Eeny - I made mine with Chrome.

Guess it's just because you're you.

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #3578 on: November 26, 2010, 04:23:44 am »

That's weird, Eeny - I made mine with Chrome.

Guess it's just because you're you.

Well, a few people have had this problem, but switching browsers worked for them apparently.

eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #3579 on: November 30, 2010, 06:57:10 am »

So after a complete inability by Turbine to respond, I have decided to play DDO again. Anyone still play this?

Pages: 1 ... 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 ... 188  
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Games  |  Topic: Other Mods/Free Games « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length