Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2014, 03:52:11 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: Miscellaneous Stuff Thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 ... 565
Author Topic: Miscellaneous Stuff Thread  (Read 699151 times)
Secone
Build Tester

« Reply #7840 on: October 11, 2009, 11:09:42 pm »

YES

dammit now I have to wait to watch him go flying up
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 11:16:30 pm by Secone »
V
Poster

This visage, no mere veneer of vanity...

« Reply #7841 on: October 13, 2009, 01:01:30 am »

It seems that some game developers feel that Valve is exploiting people through Steam.

People should not be afraid of their governments.  Governments should be afraid of their people...
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #7842 on: October 13, 2009, 01:03:26 am »

lolwut

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
Quote from: Dwarf Fortress
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
Broadsword
Build Tester

Upgrade to Sheep-on-Meth Today!

« Reply #7843 on: October 13, 2009, 01:09:37 am »

I read a response to that by the cofounder of the company that made the killing floor. He said it was all bullshit.

LINE PIEEEEEECE!
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #7844 on: October 13, 2009, 01:11:01 am »

I read a response to that by the cofounder of the company that made the killing floor. He said it was all bullshit.
link pl0x

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
Barbalute
Global Moderator

build test this

« Reply #7845 on: October 13, 2009, 01:11:17 am »

That what was bullshit? The small company interviewed in that article said they like Steam, as did the two in the linked article.
So that the exploitation was bullshit, or that what the small companies said was bullshit?

Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #7846 on: October 13, 2009, 01:13:45 am »

Garry said that he doesn't think it's true.

http://www.garry.tv/?p=1144

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #7847 on: October 13, 2009, 01:24:57 am »

I don't think Steam is exploiting anyone.

I think they have tremendous power and have thus far used it well and fairly and in the sort of way that other companies should really learn from.

I also am holding my breath because I fear they could revert to the traditional "BLARG LARGE COMPANIES BULLSHIT BLARG HOW INCONVIENENT, stEAm!" model that we all hate.

"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
Barry Burton
Poster

It's Barry time! yeah.

« Reply #7848 on: October 13, 2009, 01:37:42 am »

Eh Steams a pretty cool guy...

Not to judge guys or anything, but Barry is much better looking than Joest.
Weighted Companion Cube
Build Tester

No longer staring into souls.

« Reply #7849 on: October 13, 2009, 01:38:34 am »

I also am holding my breath because I fear they could revert to the traditional "BLARG LARGE COMPANIES BULLSHIT BLARG HOW INCONVIENENT, stEAm!" model that we all hate.

Uh, please elaborate.
That isn't very clear at all.

Quote from: korea-people
Good morning. Korea is the user. But I also want to know that this question oeuigeot is olryeobop.
Quote from: maxnose
I want to know, if I had issued snake god master's renewal, whether the people will use them?
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #7850 on: October 13, 2009, 01:45:50 am »

Uh, please elaborate.
That isn't very clear at all.

A lot of people, myself included, feel that buying or working with steam is a pleasant experience that is centered around making the experience as easy as possible for me.

A lot of people, myself included, feel that large portions of the EA company are actively trying to make my life worse via satanic doomsday lasers and poor product design and customer service.

shutup9100
Build Tester

Fuck you, I'm going to space.

« Reply #7851 on: October 13, 2009, 01:47:12 am »

And general douchbaggerey.

Weighted Companion Cube
Build Tester

No longer staring into souls.

« Reply #7852 on: October 13, 2009, 01:56:46 am »

A lot of people, myself included, feel that buying or working with steam is a pleasant experience that is centered around making the experience as easy as possible for me.

A lot of people, myself included, feel that large portions of the EA company are actively trying to make my life worse via satanic doomsday lasers and poor product design and customer service.

Oh, yeah that makes complete sense. I also happen to agree.

Quote from: korea-people
Good morning. Korea is the user. But I also want to know that this question oeuigeot is olryeobop.
Quote from: maxnose
I want to know, if I had issued snake god master's renewal, whether the people will use them?
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

alone on a mountaintop uprooted from the Earth

« Reply #7853 on: October 13, 2009, 02:02:57 am »

Valve is cool. Part of the reason I trust Steam is that it's Valve's.

I also see where this guy is coming from, but given the fact that every other developer ever is basically calling him the crazy old lady across the street makes me doubt that there's any validity in his statement.

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #7854 on: October 13, 2009, 02:07:47 am »

I also see where this guy is coming from

Yeah, I can see where Steam and Valve would be in very bad positions.

It's a bit like the guy going down the street yelling "THAT MAN STANDING BY THE CORPSES HAS BLOOD ALL OVER HIS HANDS I THINK HE IS THE KILLER" and the neighbors being like "Look, Steve "Redarm" Mckenzie is the best detective we've had and we've all known him for like a decade. The red is just a genetic thing."

Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #7855 on: October 13, 2009, 10:41:02 am »

It's a bit like the guy going down the street yelling "THAT MAN STANDING BY THE CORPSES HAS BLOOD ALL OVER HIS HANDS I THINK HE IS THE KILLER"
No thats ajunk

Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #7856 on: October 13, 2009, 11:23:00 am »

No thats ajunk

Well yeah, but with Ajunk he actually is the killer but he'll trick you fuckwits into believing him.

OneTooManyZombies
Build Tester

« Reply #7857 on: October 13, 2009, 11:36:04 am »

It's a bit like the guy going down the street yelling "I KNOW I HAVE BLOOD ALL OVER MY HANDS BUT IT'S ACTUALLY KETCHUP YOU KNOW HOW YOU WHEN YOU EAT A HAMBURGER SLOPPILY? YEAH THAT"

it's like when you press on a calculator screen and it turns purple
trust me I know my shit
Tyrant T100
Poster

The State sees all!

« Reply #7858 on: October 13, 2009, 05:37:40 pm »

I have swine flu.
Feels not that bad man.

Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #7859 on: October 13, 2009, 05:40:35 pm »

I have swine flu.
Feels not that bad man.
who was the lucky pig?

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Pages: 1 ... 390 391 392 [393] 394 395 396 ... 565  
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: Miscellaneous Stuff Thread « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length