Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 21, 2014, 10:20:30 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Zombie Master  |  ZM Community Support  |  Topic: Some Recent Issues Have Arisen « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Some Recent Issues Have Arisen  (Read 1293 times)
.Merios
Poster

Purging the corrupt since 1990.

« on: November 30, 2008, 06:06:31 am »

Missing flashlight shine (The click is present, but no bright light to illuminate teh darknezz)

Some crates and in-level objects and glaringly bright and most of the weapons/ammo/survivors are all black and have small spots of red on them that move as they move. Faces are still able to be seen, but it's as if all the texture files have received a paint bucket of black on them.

Has anyone else had these issues? This could be due to all the FPS trouble I went through to make my Frames Per Second go up by using that huge thread, but it didn't start doing this until a few days ago.

The black stuff only happens off and on and it comes and goes as it pleases- which is pretty annoying, but I've haven't had a flashlight the last 10-15 times I've loaded up ZM.
asceth
Build Tester

« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 07:23:01 pm »

Have you tried deleting the zm folder completely and reinstalling?

GameSyn
Evolve your gaming experience.  Join the community.
.Merios
Poster

Purging the corrupt since 1990.

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 07:36:40 pm »

I'm probably going to end up having to do that.. I really don't want to, though.
Pages: [1]  
Zombie Master  |  Zombie Master  |  ZM Community Support  |  Topic: Some Recent Issues Have Arisen « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length