Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 25, 2014, 11:10:38 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: How do you solve a problem like Jossi changing my thread title? « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14
Author Topic: How do you solve a problem like Jossi changing my thread title?  (Read 30848 times)
Broadsword
Build Tester

Upgrade to Sheep-on-Meth Today!

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2009, 09:31:36 pm »

I remember once Rukus joined TDR while we were playing back woods. He began asking questions about the ubjectives so i said
"Rukus, you're a veteran who has never played backwoods?"
and he said yes... then i lul'd

He is annoying but I don't see a real reason for him being banned. You can always ignore his posts.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 09:32:39 pm by Broadsword »

LINE PIEEEEEECE!
McViolent
ZM2 Admin

Boler's Bane

« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2009, 09:34:10 pm »

He used to PM me non-stop, along with everyone else who tried to shove their dicks into the project.
Shambie
Build Tester

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2009, 09:38:47 pm »

He used to PM me non-stop, along with everyone else who tried to shove their dicks into the project.
Normally I'd expect a build in ignore user option... But not here I guess.

Shambie has spoken!

Just because you have the right of free speech doesn't mean you can speak freely

Quote from: Zanarias~C1?
yeah
I've never understood why the educational system has so much room for failure

http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?to
McViolent
ZM2 Admin

Boler's Bane

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2009, 09:39:13 pm »

:')
Barbalute
Global Moderator

build test this

« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2009, 09:41:05 pm »

Not a democracy.

McViolent
ZM2 Admin

Boler's Bane

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2009, 09:42:29 pm »

;C
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2009, 09:43:19 pm »

No, you see, he isn't breaking the rules. But I say that in the same way someone might put their finger centimeters from your face saying "I'm not touching you".

This motion is simply to see how many people think this forum would be a better place without Rukus. Honestly I see nothing but pros for getting rid of him, not a single con.
So, the point is to ban me because you dont like the ideas I post, and you decide to argue over how bad it is in your opinion in every thread?
You see, you can't just say "Everything is different because it's in your opinion". That's not true. I argue with each of your ideas with the point that they are objectively bad, and you've yet to substantially support anything. You pump out volumes of bullshit all the time. Several people (including myself) have asked you to stop, and you've completely ignored them, continuing to be wrong again and AGAIN AND AGAIN. You won't shut up. Ever. I feel it's within my right to do everything to make you shut up. People are fed up with you, and it's apparent. Fuck off.

Not a democracy.
This isn't a vote. It's a protest.

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2009, 09:44:41 pm »

I honestly don't find Rukus anymore irritating than some of you guys. It's not like he was the only person with no skills whatsoever who wanted to be on the dev team.

muffin man XD
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2009, 09:46:22 pm »

People didn't like me at first. Or maybe that was just hazing. I dunno.

I suppose if you made "being an idiot" against the rules you could ban him then.
McViolent
ZM2 Admin

Boler's Bane

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2009, 09:47:25 pm »

Several people (including myself) have asked you to stop, and you've completely ignored them, continuing to be wrong again and AGAIN AND AGAIN
Hence why I think he's trolling and I believe trolling gets you banned here.
Barbalute
Global Moderator

build test this

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2009, 09:47:59 pm »

I'm just saying don't hold your breath.

I don't have the ability to ban people, so I guess what I say doesn't really matter - I just think it will happen this way. Consider how long it took Zane to get banned, and how much he had to do.

I also think this is the wrong way of going about things - you shouldn't try to ban him, or even create a thread just to let him know how much you hate him - that (probably) won't accomplish anything. Instead, try to get him to change if you want. A note: unbridled hatred is not the best way to get someone to change.

McViolent
ZM2 Admin

Boler's Bane

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2009, 09:49:51 pm »

try to get him to change if you want. A note: unbridled hatred is not the best way to get someone to change.
Tried. Didn't exactly.
Waper
Build Tester

« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2009, 09:52:19 pm »

Whether or not Rukus stays on this forum is a matter of indifference to me, however, I believe he deserves some recognition of the thread he made about the continuation of Zombie Master. Even though he approached the issue from a somewhat wrong angle, you can't deny that the aforementioned thread got things going.

Not signed.

-Waper

Radscorpions? What's so rad about them?
Broadsword
Build Tester

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2009, 09:53:03 pm »

We could go on strike... See how much barb THE MAN likes talking to nothing but rukus for a couple of weeks.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 09:56:10 pm by Broadsword »

LINE PIEEEEEECE!
Notary
Poster

United forever for friendship and labour

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2009, 09:54:21 pm »

A tough internet drama you've got there!

Made in the USSR

My level design gallery
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2009, 09:56:39 pm »

Whether or not Rukus stays on this forum is a matter of indifference to me, however, I believe he deserves some recognition of the thread he made about the continuation of Zombie Master. Even though he approached the issue from a somewhat wrong angle, you can't deny that the aforementioned thread got things going.

Not signed.

-Waper
That was quite some time after many suggestions (including my own) that a new dev team get started, preferably on the OB. Furthermore, tanner already had been going at it before his stupid thread. And I mean come on, read through that thing... ugh.

EDIT: Remember Jossi's (I think it was Jossi's) idea of limiting Rukus's posts per day?

You're all the most fucking heartless people
shutup9100
Build Tester

Fuck you, I'm going to space.

« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2009, 09:57:19 pm »

Now please, shut up.
WHAT?

SoulOfDoom
Poster

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2009, 09:57:22 pm »

I'm on Waper and Shambie's side on this one. The cool side. Cool

Broadsword
Build Tester

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2009, 09:58:53 pm »

You mean MY idea on limiting ZANE's post per day?
What I DO agree with is that it was "Ajunks views on the future of ZM" thread that really got the ball rollin'

LINE PIEEEEEECE!
Waper
Build Tester

« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2009, 10:10:47 pm »

Rukus' thread got stickied. He's the man.

Radscorpions? What's so rad about them?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 14  
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: How do you solve a problem like Jossi changing my thread title? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length