Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 30, 2014, 12:56:12 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Zombie Master  |  ZM Community Support  |  Topic: Super-Player: Flying Through The Level And Can't Get Down « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Super-Player: Flying Through The Level And Can't Get Down  (Read 1163 times)
Akito
Poster

« on: May 10, 2009, 07:47:36 am »

All right, this may have already been answered, but I didn't see it anywhere else in this forum, but anyway, so I installed Zombie Master a couple of nights ago and I started up.  Upon doing so, I selected a server and went in, and to my surprise... I was flying through the air, transitioning through walls, unable to land on the the ground or anything.  In most online games, I suppose this would be the normal view for spectator players, but since I didn't choose to be a spectator, then I -should- be on the ground like every other player.

So is there a fix for this, because I can't so much as play the game without one.

Thanks in advance.
-Akito
LokiFoki
Poster

░▒▓█▓▒░ ░▒▓█▓▒░

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 10:51:40 am »

You normaly start as a spectator after joining a server. You will become a survivor or the zm when a new round starts (rounds last ~5-15min). It's like counter-strike. If you die, you're dead until the next round starts and if you join a server you have to wait until the next round, too.

-zm_darkride  65% finished

do what loki foki said
Akito
Poster

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 12:25:24 pm »

Oh.  Wow.  I feel a tad stupid now.  Sorry about this. =|
Milo
Build Tester

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 12:31:27 pm »

No worries, at least it had good grammar, and it was probably the best description of the problem we've had.
Pages: [1]  
Zombie Master  |  Zombie Master  |  ZM Community Support  |  Topic: Super-Player: Flying Through The Level And Can't Get Down « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length