Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 25, 2014, 05:06:33 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Zombie Master  |  Custom Content (Moderator: McViolent)  |  Topic: 3d artist, cg-genralist « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 3d artist, cg-genralist  (Read 1546 times)
Sissy
Poster

« on: May 19, 2009, 05:10:26 pm »

Just thought I'd offer up my services if anyone needs 3d/ visual effects/animation etc....

Here's my reel.  Email me if your interested and look into it! just tell me your from zm.

http://silverbeam.blogspot.com/
www.silverbeam.deviantart.com
bowenlady@gmail.com
Z3RO
ZM2 Developer

Smoke Geometry all day, Every Day.

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 07:20:35 pm »

Very Nice work, ZMI will definitely need a texture and animation artist. wanna texture a Double barrel shotgun? ;D

We drag children off the streets, chain them up in the basement and whip them until they produce normal maps by hand. You know, the usual way.
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 10:28:26 pm »

Those are great.

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
kenshi
Poster

Current Map: zm_coldstreets

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2009, 04:28:01 am »

Zero how the fuck do you get people to texture your weapons, i cant find anyone to do mine and im too busy coding to be fucked learning

Waldo: I'ma have sex with a duck
[LotF|F.A.P] HerØ_Kenshin: Makes sense in retrospective
Z3RO
ZM2 Developer

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2009, 04:51:11 am »

Zero how the fuck do you get people to texture your weapons, i cant find anyone to do mine and im too busy coding to be fucked learning

Fps banana and cdg.net just release your stuff their or post it in the wip section and hope someone wants to do it D:,  Most of the time I'll just ask my friends from Noob Inc.

We drag children off the streets, chain them up in the basement and whip them until they produce normal maps by hand. You know, the usual way.
kenshi
Poster

Current Map: zm_coldstreets

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 07:37:49 am »

Its why im jealous of you, plus you're models are better then mine and that piss's me off because i spent hours of everyday of every week for years modeling and i still cant get people to ask me for modeling help.

What kind of projects have you got going for yourself right now?

Waldo: I'ma have sex with a duck
[LotF|F.A.P] HerØ_Kenshin: Makes sense in retrospective
Z3RO
ZM2 Developer

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 06:57:20 pm »

Nothing really, but I'm thinking of modeling the hyrulian shield from Zelda Ocarina of time for the snipers razor back.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 06:58:31 pm by Z3RO »

PzK
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009, 06:59:40 pm »

Nothing really, but I'm thinking of modeling the hyrulian shield from Zelda Ocarina of time for the snipers razor back.

This man has no limits.
Pages: [1]  
Zombie Master  |  Zombie Master  |  Custom Content (Moderator: McViolent)  |  Topic: 3d artist, cg-genralist « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length