Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 26, 2014, 08:42:38 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: Goodbye Melony « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Author Topic: Goodbye Melony  (Read 21321 times)
Citizen_001
ZM2 Developer

Male_07

« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2009, 01:52:32 am »

Rotinaj I will await your return as I'm sure everyone else here will be too. It'll be tough to manage while you're gone. /wipes tears from eyes

Off-topic:
Don't expect to make a goodbye thread with no explanation and a ban request and have it be all hugs and kisses, I mean it reminded me of what Zane did a while back.  It's best to just stop coming to the forums if you don't like it instead of requesting a ban. Though as far as support over the internet goes, i wouldn't recommend gaming forums.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 02:12:03 am by Citizen_001 »

1200+ hours in Source SDK, and the Source engine is still a mystery.

Quote from: Dinner
The first time you see him he comes onto you so hard.
Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2009, 01:59:39 am »

We're all taking rotinaj's absence hard but I think melony seems to be taking it the worst. It's true that this horror effects us all IRL as well as in the forum but unleashing her rage in school... must be tough...

I was so sad and enraged i killed some hookers, sadly the kitty litter was full , now i have to explain where this dead body came from

Dinner
Poster

The Harlem Globetrotters: Fashion World Tour

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2009, 02:01:07 am »

I was so sad and enraged that I accidentally punched my poopies.

Jetsetlemming
Poster

Angry satellite

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2009, 02:10:32 am »

Everyone in this thread's a big dumb fag.
Especially the OP.

Quote from: Shadow_Archmagi
We are totally the worst policemen ever.
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2009, 02:11:23 am »

just yesterday I went to the mall and there were poopies everywhere! I said come here little poopie and I rubbed my face in it and said "who's a cute little poopy" and it licked me in the face

GlobalEnjoi
Poster

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2009, 03:04:06 am »

I need to quit these forums. They've got me in nothing but trouble and no, I'm not going to elaborate. It's no one's fault but mine. I ask for someone to ban me. I leave with the most love and respect I can give, but things got pretty rough and I'm needing to see a therapist for the trouble some of these people have gotten me into. I really will miss the forums. But please, someone ban me.
Goodbye forums!

Not to sound like a dick, but if you are having to see a therapist because you visited some forums on the internet, you may want to take a break from the internet as a whole. Also, why are you letting stuff from an internet forum bother you, or affect your life in any way? Seems kinda silly.
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2009, 03:06:02 am »

I'm not taking a break from the internet, I'm going to washington for a conference.

Weighted Companion Cube
Build Tester

No longer staring into souls.

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2009, 03:06:41 am »

just yesterday I went to the mall and there were poopies everywhere! I said come here little poopie and I rubbed my face in it and said "who's a cute little poopy" and it licked me in the face

What the fuck Rot?

Quote from: korea-people
Good morning. Korea is the user. But I also want to know that this question oeuigeot is olryeobop.
Quote from: maxnose
I want to know, if I had issued snake god master's renewal, whether the people will use them?
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

alone on a mountaintop uprooted from the Earth

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2009, 03:07:56 am »

wat

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
sulkdodds
Global Moderator

I AM THE SON OF DOG

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2009, 03:39:03 am »

I'm not taking a break from the internet, I'm going to washington for a conference.
That's cool. I hope you have a good time!

if I were not Sulkdodds, I should wish to be Diogenes
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2009, 03:49:25 am »

Yeah, I'm pretty excited. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures when I get back.

Kiwi
Build Tester

Trendy and Dry

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2009, 04:00:31 am »

Kiwi wishes he had a Kroot poopie, though they tend to drool a lot.

Worbat: You killing me constantly was so frustrating, I quit in disgust.
[16:47] Jeff: British is not an ancestry. Britain is an accident of noble marriages, pregnancies, and deaths.
Ajunk
Build Tester

ಠ_ಠ

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2009, 04:19:18 am »

Melony is taking this way too hard.

Also the thread title seems to be missing some important punctuation. It should be corrected to: "Goodbye Rotinaj" -Melony
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 11:59:27 am by Ajunk »

You're all the most fucking heartless people
Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2009, 04:21:27 am »

Also the thread title seems to be missing some important punctuation. It should corrected to: Goodbye Rotinaj

Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2009, 04:22:36 am »

Also the thread title seems to be missing some important punctuation. It should corrected to: "Goodbye." ...POOPIES!!

worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2009, 08:10:33 am »

Fair thee well!

20:25 - Waluigi: Apparently everyone is freaking out about GFWL for no rason
rason
rason
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2009, 10:36:23 am »

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
zombie_hamster
King Beautiful

Professional christmas

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2009, 01:00:56 pm »

you guys are dicks
this is my fault
sorry goodbye

words are nice
actions are good too but they're nicer if words inspire them
www.cleanbreath.org
Waper
Build Tester

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2009, 01:05:18 pm »

Hey guys I'm leaving for a week to go to Washington DC. I'll see you all in a week unless I manage to get internet connection. See you later!

Way to go derailing the thread, you dumb Dick!

I'm not really mad at you, it's just that I've had the urge to call you a dumb Dick ever since I first learned your name is Richard. Dick.

Back on topic: It's probably not worth much, but I'm going to miss you somewhat Rotinaj Melony, if only because you added a womanly touch to the forums.

... but things got pretty rough and I'm needing to see a therapist for the trouble some of these people have gotten me into.

I'm intrigued, though I guess it's too much of a personal thing to share with the rest of us?

Radscorpions? What's so rad about them?
OneTooManyZombies
Build Tester

« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2009, 01:28:05 pm »

So am I, although we can do nothing but offer you our condolences, we would like to know what this forum - even if it wasn't our fault - has done to you.

it's like when you press on a calculator screen and it turns purple
trust me I know my shit
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7  
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Off-topic  |  Topic: Goodbye Melony « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length