Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2014, 04:15:26 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Games  |  Topic: Random Games Discussion « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 266
Author Topic: Random Games Discussion  (Read 229811 times)
Killroy
Build Tester

« Reply #2500 on: June 07, 2011, 07:04:48 pm »

Tom Calancy
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that guy say that

Also I am pretty stoked for BF3 and the new Metro game on the Wii U.

I clicked on that link, but quickly closed the tab before it loaded upon realizing that the file name was whalecock.jpg.
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #2501 on: June 07, 2011, 09:28:02 pm »

Achron, the first RTTS!

The extra T is for Travel. Real Time Travel Strategy game.

Lose a battle because you forget to activate grenades? GO BACK AND MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Of course, at that point, your opponent is going to order his men not to stand where you're going to shoot...

Anyway, the beta is available if you pre-order, so we could have a forum game tomorrow in theory. Or, given the nature of the game, yesterday!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
Quote from: Dwarf Fortress
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
FBC
Build Tester

Forum Drunk

« Reply #2502 on: June 07, 2011, 09:31:46 pm »

http://www.ustream.tv/battlefield3

Stream of the mp demo at E3.

I hate everything that isnt boobs
except one pair of boobs which I hate too hate hate hate these are the boobs of betrayal
Barbalute
Global Moderator

build test this

« Reply #2503 on: June 08, 2011, 12:14:51 am »

I saw a presentation on this game several years ago, back when it was still a student project, by the (one of) the (two) guy(s) who made it, Chris Hazard. He was kind of an asshole and the actual RTS part (that is, the part of the game that normal RTSs have) of the game looked awful (that was a long time ago, though, so it may have improved) but the idea was interesting. It's not limitless in terms of how the time travel works, and I believe there are measures in place to prevent paradoxes.

I'd be interested in hearing how it plays. It certainly seems like a cool idea, but I wouldn't be surprised if the game ends up making any real strategy impossible to plan by introducing too many variables - if you can't predict to any real degree what your opponent is doing, multiplayer becomes little more than two players playing a single-player game against each other (i.e. no meaningful interaction).

Anyways, let me know how it goes if you guys get a multiplayer game together - I'd actually rather not support him unless the game really does turn out well, but that's just because I don't really like him (petty, I know, but whatever).

UnInvincible
Build Tester

SANTA SHAMBLER SEIZURE!

« Reply #2504 on: June 08, 2011, 05:54:03 am »

Actually apparently paradoxes are part of the game. For instance, you can have a unit go back in time and destroy the building it was spawned from, and since the whole time thing works as "waves" from the past synchronizing with the present the building and the unit will alternate existence when each wave hits. One video showed a guy hiding his base using this, pretty crazy shit.

Also, I'm not sure how the multiplayer is going to turn out, I believe a video I watched showed that there was a bar in the UI that showed where in time your opponent was currently viewing, so they're not completely unpredictable. It's a very interesting game, but I'm not too interested in playing it myself, I have a feeling I'd just get frustrated, I even got pissed at the little bit I played of Braid.

my game keeps crashing as it loads, (i have all the expansion packs including the apartment life) and i am hearing that it might possibly be a custom content problem? how do i remove custom content?
SlayerCake
Poster

VerbCake

« Reply #2505 on: June 08, 2011, 11:11:26 am »

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/06/08/hands-on-battlefield-3/

<br />Mysquirrel the storm and power outage were in real life<br />
Boler
Poster

« Reply #2506 on: June 08, 2011, 11:58:56 pm »

Just watched some Achron videos and my mind was pretty fucked. The guy spent the entire battle fighting about a minute in the past, and was complaining about how is chronoporting building kept popping out of existance.

Seriously, mindfuck material.

- Carried physics objects should no longer do damage (future spinoff TTT: Black Edition will have physics objects that deal twice as much damage and fire rockets)
Barbalute
Global Moderator

build test this

« Reply #2507 on: June 09, 2011, 12:18:22 am »

Actually apparently paradoxes are part of the game. For instance, you can have a unit go back in time and destroy the building it was spawned from, and since the whole time thing works as "waves" from the past synchronizing with the present the building and the unit will alternate existence when each wave hits. One video showed a guy hiding his base using this, pretty crazy shit.
You're right, my bad. Both possibilities oscillate back and forth.

Rotinaj
Build Tester

the brave

« Reply #2508 on: June 09, 2011, 03:15:43 am »

he has a choice but chooses to oscillate

UnInvincible
Build Tester

SANTA SHAMBLER SEIZURE!

« Reply #2509 on: June 09, 2011, 08:12:44 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btQwBVBblvc&feature=channel_video_title

Saints Row 3 Gameplay.

I'm pre-ordering as soon as possible.

my game keeps crashing as it loads, (i have all the expansion packs including the apartment life) and i am hearing that it might possibly be a custom content problem? how do i remove custom content?
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #2510 on: June 09, 2011, 10:42:12 am »

We have youtube tags now.

20:25 - Waluigi: Apparently everyone is freaking out about GFWL for no rason
rason
rason
Marphy Black
The Best Forum Member

Let's go kick some civilian ass!

« Reply #2511 on: June 09, 2011, 04:54:42 pm »

Still on track:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YOprOU0VvY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YOprOU0VvY</a>

"You are what I eat,
So much flesh, so much meat...
"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Revenant100
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #2512 on: June 09, 2011, 05:36:44 pm »

Oh god, it's Ron Jeremy at :44.

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
UnInvincible
Build Tester

SANTA SHAMBLER SEIZURE!

« Reply #2513 on: June 09, 2011, 06:41:39 pm »

We have youtube tags now.
It has embedding disabled. And it's so hard to click a link.

Marauder8
Build Tester

« Reply #2514 on: June 09, 2011, 06:51:13 pm »

Apparantly, yes: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Becoming-a-fan-is-becoming-too-hard-Clicking-links-is-too-much-effort/10150123436110457

Quote from: Worbat
THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #2515 on: June 10, 2011, 06:03:30 pm »

I have terrible news for you all.

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
Dinner
Poster

The Harlem Globetrotters: Fashion World Tour

« Reply #2516 on: June 10, 2011, 06:10:31 pm »

I've never actually played the first Beyond Good and Evil, is it good?

Solid Shadow
Build Tester

Usch

« Reply #2517 on: June 10, 2011, 06:12:44 pm »

I have terrible news for you all.
Beyond Good & Evil 2 Won’t be Out On PS3 or Xbox 360
nope.avi

I don't know about you guys, but I really, really love ham.
GlobalEnjoi
Poster

« Reply #2518 on: June 10, 2011, 08:12:59 pm »

Last night I decided to try Thief The Dark
Project last night. I missed out on the first games on the series and I hear they are better, but this game is pretty neat. I stayed up til almost 7am playing it. Fighting is absolutely stupid though. I feel like my character is blind and mentally handicapped when he pulls out his dagger.
catbarf
Poster

Volcano junkie.

« Reply #2519 on: June 11, 2011, 12:56:01 am »

Are you playing Thief: The Dark Project (the first) or Thief: Deadly Shadows (the mediocre 3rd person one)?
Pages: 1 ... 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 ... 266  
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Games  |  Topic: Random Games Discussion « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length