Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 17, 2014, 09:31:38 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Trouble in Terrorist Town? Site here, forum here.

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Games  |  Topic: Random Games Discussion « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 ... 270
Author Topic: Random Games Discussion  (Read 255269 times)
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #4400 on: April 28, 2012, 11:39:30 am »

Its day. EU2 come play!

20:25 - Waluigi: Apparently everyone is freaking out about GFWL for no rason
rason
rason
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #4401 on: April 28, 2012, 01:29:45 pm »

Ok so other wont make the mistake.

Please please please Make sure you own.
ARMA II COMBINED OPERATIONS (that's the original ARMA2 and OPERATION ARROWHEAD)
British armed forces and PMC give HD models But are optional.
RUN THE GAMES BEFOR DOING ANYTHNG First time setup is a must.
Follow the installation on
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=107825.0
Load the mod by launchi the game, NOT throught the 6 updater, however you appear appear to need it running to keep it working.

Presuming you have all the files, all the minimum games required and follow the instructions easily the mod should work just fine!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 01:42:44 pm by worbat »

rason
rason
Marauder8
Build Tester

« Reply #4402 on: April 28, 2012, 01:33:59 pm »

I keep having problems where my fps drops dramatically for 10 minutes at a time every 5 minutes or so. It really sucks.

Quote from: Worbat
THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
worbat
Santaman

Fnar Fnar Fnar

« Reply #4403 on: April 28, 2012, 01:36:11 pm »

Wack the graphics down?

rason
rason
Marauder8
Build Tester

« Reply #4404 on: April 28, 2012, 02:55:43 pm »

Tried that, but if anything it only got worse.

Nel
Poster

« Reply #4405 on: April 28, 2012, 03:08:13 pm »

So, me and Worbat managed to find each other and start our adventures.  We found a guy who fell off a building, took his AK and all of his tools and now we're in a city scared that people and zombies will pop out of any corner and kill us.
TheCze
Global Moderator

O R'lyeh? Ia, R'lyeh!

« Reply #4406 on: April 28, 2012, 03:10:59 pm »

nearly done installing the game....

Only then did the elves begin to suspect that the dwarves were not bringing any Amontillado.
Firespray
Build Tester

:-(

« Reply #4407 on: April 28, 2012, 08:33:25 pm »

Me and Qloos have been playing and scavenging for stuff.  So far I got my makarov and a CZ sniper rifle with about 20 shots.  Qloos got his MP5, now its a hunt for medical and food supplies. 
shutup9100
Build Tester

Fuck you, I'm going to space.

« Reply #4408 on: April 28, 2012, 10:55:31 pm »

I keep having problems where my fps drops dramatically for 10 minutes at a time every 5 minutes or so. It really sucks.
Try some good old fashion percussive maintenance. Strike your graphics card with a hammer.

TheCze
Global Moderator

O R'lyeh? Ia, R'lyeh!

« Reply #4409 on: April 28, 2012, 11:20:19 pm »

Ok so I've been playing Economies of Scale since the last two weeks. It's a free (as in no premium stuff) browsergame that's basically a remake of Capitalism 2.

Official description:

Economies of Scale is a free real-time browser-based text-based with graphics MMO business-simulation game with a tick-based store system. Sounds complicated? No, never complicated enough, because this game is inspired by the famous Capitalism Plus, which is among the most complicated and rewarding computer games ever made.

The ultimate goal of Economies of Scale is to provide a deep, engaging, persistent world that encourages freedom and social mobility, and treats all players equally without regards to in-game age, real life cash, and real life spare time.

As of version v0.38 of Economies of Scale, you are able to operate multiple companies, each of which can have dozens of factories, stores, and R&D buildings. Each building is able to produce, sell, or research a vast array of products at different qualities.

Want to make a car? Simple. Just run a few mines for the coal and iron, a smelter for the steel, a plantation for rubber, a chemical plant for plastic, then auto factories for the vehicle bodies, engines, wheels, and the car itself. Oh wait, I think I left out the branch involving integrated circuits and microprocessors. Of course, this leads to player interaction, as you can trade any product over the B2B, or even import various finished goods from foreign countries.

Being a factory owner isn't your thing? Maybe you can try running a store instead, all you have to do is to make sure you have the products in your warehouse, and put a price on them. Of course, if you want to achieve the maximum profits, then you'll have to play around with the simple equation of profit = (price - cost) * sold, and do it for all 114 products in the case of a supermarket.

Need cash? Take a loan or go public. Don't want to do the work alone? Hire a competent CEO! Don't want to do ANY work at all? Invest in the stock market!

You can also create a company and hire people so it is possible to run a company together (so we could have a forum company).

« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 11:54:32 pm by TheCze »

Only then did the elves begin to suspect that the dwarves were not bringing any Amontillado.
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #4410 on: April 28, 2012, 11:20:50 pm »

So anyone tried World of battles ?

It's basically Warhammer: Mark of Chaos online.

Decided to give it a try as there aren't many online mmo real time strategy games and it surprisingly has quite an indepth gameplay system.

Units have factors like weight, combat endurance (that I really dig, basically as they keep fighting their attack/defense stats get worn down), initial shock charge stats, stats to resist charge + multiple special stats like flank bonus, speed bonuses, extra runs. Just a lot of shit thrown together that works. Individual unit types can be customized quite well for example equip heavy infantry with 2 handed swords and they become excellent in attacking, equip shield+good fencing weapons for them to hold a line or equip them with axes (that ignore armor) and use them as flankers running in and out of skirmishes. Another example would be should you equip your archers with bows that wear down your enemies armor, go for range or damage. You can mix and match quite well and hone an army to your liking. Add to that a heavily Warhammer based fantasy universe and you get a good mix.

So all in all came into thinking it's a order all units to attack one stack arcade strategy and found out it to be more of a cardgame / boardgame with it's multi layered need to know unit stats, strategy and actual on the spot thinking for once.

Oh as for pay 2 win factor it is there but it does not seem to be that bad. As of now I have noticed the regular exp boost pack, extra equipment (noticed +1 strength boughtables on lower lvl equipment but it might get worse end game) and buying units so they don't need to rest after some battles. Anyone gave it a try yet?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 11:26:50 pm by Scrap.est »

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Andyp
Poster

« Reply #4411 on: April 29, 2012, 11:04:49 am »

It's basically Warhammer: Mark of Chaos online.

First time ive ever seen someone use mark of chaos as a positive comparison, however the game sounds really interesting.

TheCze
Global Moderator

O R'lyeh? Ia, R'lyeh!

« Reply #4412 on: April 29, 2012, 11:27:24 am »

SPYPARTY BETA! WOOOHOOOO!

Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #4413 on: April 29, 2012, 11:41:54 am »

First time ive ever seen someone use mark of chaos as a positive comparison, however the game sounds really interesting.
Warhammer wasn't a bad game (har har such relative terms). It just failed on the hype and was a very average game. Instead of the promised thousands of men fighting thousands we got a linear tactical strategy game with small army groups. It literally failed on every account. I especially love the fail they had on the story. Human campaign was basically "Hurr we have this great battle that we have to go to, guard our backside border swamps will ya?"

edit: checked metacritic for a more objective opinion and it confines with my own. Mostly average-good reviews.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 11:54:08 am by Scrap.est »

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Andyp
Poster

« Reply #4414 on: April 30, 2012, 09:51:22 am »

Warhammer wasn't a bad game (har har such relative terms). It just failed on the hype and was a very average game. Instead of the promised thousands of men fighting thousands we got a linear tactical strategy game with small army groups. It literally failed on every account. I especially love the fail they had on the story. Human campaign was basically "Hurr we have this great battle that we have to go to, guard our backside border swamps will ya?"

edit: checked metacritic for a more objective opinion and it confines with my own. Mostly average-good reviews.

To be fair it actually fell in line with my own expectations.

Secone
Build Tester

« Reply #4415 on: May 01, 2012, 01:01:12 am »

Has it finally come? Will we actually hear something about the legendary Episode 3?

https://twitter.com/#!/IGN/status/196857191230226433

https://twitter.com/#!/Steam_Support/status/196867877947719680
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #4416 on: May 01, 2012, 02:19:31 am »

So my experience with that arma2 mod so far has been "Every server is always full".

:|

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

alone on a mountaintop uprooted from the Earth

« Reply #4417 on: May 01, 2012, 03:55:33 am »

dude I know has been trumpeting that, wish I could play.

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Emo Panda
Poster

« Reply #4418 on: May 01, 2012, 04:21:16 am »

Greatest zombie mod ever made?
Marauder8
Build Tester

« Reply #4419 on: May 01, 2012, 06:45:54 am »

It's so much fun, I've managed to travel up North by Devils castle, and it's surprisingly calm up here.

Pages: 1 ... 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 ... 270  
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Games  |  Topic: Random Games Discussion « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length