Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 21, 2014, 04:20:33 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2

Zombie Master  |  Zombie Master  |  Custom Content  |  Release and WIP  |  Topic: [WIP] zm_deathplains « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: [WIP] zm_deathplains  (Read 7359 times)
Oblivion456
Poster

« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2011, 03:04:27 am »

-_-
I was merely making fun of this guy here for being an arrogant dick and then writing the name of one of the best ZM mappers incorrectly.
I predict this map here to either A)Never be released or B)Be absolutely horrible
Whys that? You havent seen my map yet so how can you draw conclusions about it? I plan to iron out all the bugs so its not a mess, and guess what? I changed the map to zm_deathplains so i wouldnt stir a fuss with Banshee. Also, i meant to type Citizen_001 my mistake. He is a terrific mapper. Just give me a chance to actually show you the thing first.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 03:08:21 am by Oblivion456 »
Oblivion456
Poster

« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2011, 03:12:14 am »

Any screenshots of the map yet?
Very soon. Dont worry it wont be another year this time.
Skull_Boy
Poster

I'm in space.

« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2011, 06:32:51 am »

For fuck sakes you said that a year ago. IN THE VERY FIRST PAGE!!!
Therefore your map is obviously shit. You could of already released it but you haven't, probably 'cause you're a completely inexperienced mapper. Furthermore you got nothing to prove that your map will be promising whatsoever - no screenshots, no videos, not even a progress bar.
One more thing. Rename the thread you dumbass if the map is zm_deathplains. *faceplam*

Well what do you got to say for yourself?

EDIT:
Exodus_finale often times made me want to gouge my eyes out with how many bugs is still has.

Did you notice how much stuff it has in it? Source can barley handle it. The entdata is probably 140% or something. (150% and your map is in deep crap.) That's what causes those bugs. Exodus Finale is an excelent map if source could fully handle it. But heres a tip for Citizen_001: Convert all of your stairs into props.

I predict this map here to either A)Never be released or B)Be absolutely horrible

I'm with Psycho on that one.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 06:50:14 am by Skull_Boy »
Detective Hoffman
Poster

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2011, 07:30:53 am »

Therefore your map is obviously shit. You could of already released it but you haven't, probably 'cause you're a completely inexperienced mapper. Furthermore you got nothing to prove that your map will be promising whatsoever - no screenshots, no videos, not even a progress bar.
One more thing. Rename the thread you dumbass if the map is zm_deathplains. *faceplam*

EDIT: 

Did you notice how much stuff it has in it? Source can barley handle it. The entdata is probably 140% or something. (150% and your map is in deep crap.) That's what causes those bugs. Exodus Finale is an excelent map if source could fully handle it. But heres a tip for Citizen_001: Convert all of your stairs into props.

I'm with Psycho on that one.

Rename the thread you dumbass if the map is zm_deathplains. *facepalm*

Nice, hehe!
Mehis
Poster

Extrude Error #9000: Plane pingas01 is too long.

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2011, 09:38:40 am »

Maby you guys should just give up and stop raging at him. It's his own fault being dumbass.
In other words, stop feeding the troll. Or lock the thread, which is the best solution.

"...With my hands your skull I will beat,
Leave your carcass in the street."
Oblivion456
Poster

« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2011, 07:03:19 pm »

----------------------------------------------------
Somebody obliviously doesnt know how to read. I said i could only work on it during the summer because i actually have other things to do and have a life unlike you, who is just trolls. Second, how do you rename a thread? Yes i may be the biggest dumbass ever for not knowing that but whatever.

Rename the thread you dumbass if the map is zm_deathplains. *facepalm*

Nice, hehe!
Maby you guys should just give up and stop raging at him. It's his own fault being dumbass.
In other words, stop feeding the troll. Or lock the thread, which is the best solution.
I assume both of you have made maps better than Citizen_001? No? Or have you actually made a map? Until you do something worth while fuck off, and my map is coming out Skull Boy don't worry. I think your just too worried it will blew your crappy desert maps away, honestly.
Skull_Boy
Poster

I'm in space.

« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2011, 07:10:33 pm »

No I am not better than Citizen_001. Wtf made you think I am.
I think that you're jealous.
You're really mature.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 07:14:00 pm by Skull_Boy »
Oblivion456
Poster

« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2011, 07:12:20 pm »

For the last time i will say it, i am making a completely different map from "deathrun 2". I just need to know how to rename the thread, but no one seems to actually be polite and tell me how.
Skull_Boy
Poster

I'm in space.

« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2011, 07:14:41 pm »

You dont know? *facepalm*

EDIT: OK I'll tell you if you quit being a dick.
Go to your very first post of this thread click the magic "edit" button. You should see the name of your thread, then you can rename it.

Btw. Your quote is empty. O_O

EDIT2: Your map is probably 40% done or something. Post a screenshot already!!! Angry
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 07:21:22 pm by Skull_Boy »
Marauder8
Build Tester

« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2011, 07:17:52 pm »

Edit the first post of the thread, you can rename it there. Also, in future don't go with the shitty "If you can't do better, then you can't judge this" arguement as it is an idiotic point to make. You don't need to be a high tier chef to know if food tastes bad or not.

Quote from: Worbat
THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
Oblivion456
Poster

« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2011, 07:21:55 pm »

Thank you, now i can actually make this map in peace (for the most part, besides the "constructive" criticsm you all seem to love to give.)
You dont know? *facepalm*

EDIT: OK I'll tell you if you quit being a dick.
Go to your very first post of this thread click the magic "edit" button. You should see the name of your thread, then you can rename it.

Btw. Your quote is empty. O_O

EDIT2: Your map is probably 40% done or something. Post a screenshot already!!! Angry
EDIT: I dont want to show it with dev textures right now, because then i know for sure i will get marks calling it shitty. Sometime Tommorrow or the next day i plain to release the first alpha just for you, Skull_Boy. I know how your dying to play it.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 07:27:03 pm by Oblivion456 »
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2011, 07:24:45 pm »

Thank you, now i can actually make this map in peace (for the most part, besides the "constructive" criticsm you all seem to love to give.)
Haha that's actually funny on a whole other level as constructive means directly to build so it's irony, double meaning and direct meaning all combined.

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Skull_Boy
Poster

I'm in space.

« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2011, 07:28:57 pm »

I'm not. (Fail.)
Emo Panda
Poster

« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2011, 09:21:17 pm »

Well the ZM forum community is a know place of some elitist assholes, so this type of reception for your map is somewhat unwarranted. However, like Psycho said, you provided no indication that you were actually working on it and your attitude towards other posters was pretty shitty too.

Bring something, at least, to the table or lock this thread. Make a new one when you actually have something to show.
Devil Mudger
Poster

Bah Humbug

« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2011, 09:33:07 pm »

Agreed. If you're making a different map, make a different thread and lock this one.

And for Gods sake don't make it anything like deathrun. We need more actual ZM maps, not just maps that happen to get played in ZM.

www.ZombieSurvivalists.com - ZomSu
ZombieSurvivalists.com | No Upgrades | United Kingdom  -  213.5.180.85:27015
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #75 on: July 09, 2011, 02:06:15 am »

Agreed. If you're making a different map, make a different thread and lock this one.

And for Gods sake don't make it anything like deathrun. We need more actual ZM maps, not just maps that happen to get played in ZM.
Who cares at this point? Zombie Master has died and most maps that are created at this point will go to waste unless of course they get moved over to ZM2 which ha shown no signs of being released soon.

<br />I hate all of you<br />
<br />Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.<br />
Skull_Boy
Poster

I'm in space.

« Reply #76 on: July 09, 2011, 06:22:17 am »

Zombie Master has died and most maps that are created at this point will go to waste unless of course they get moved over to ZM2 which ha shown no signs of being released soon.

That's where you're wrong.

Btw, Oblivion they are right making a new thread is a good move.

How to remove your topic/thread: 1. You have to be logged in Wink. 2. Scroll down to the bottom of your thread. 3. Right under the "Pages: X" button there should be a button called "Remove topic". Ok. My bad. It's been replaced with a lock/unlock button. Silly me xD
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 06:24:27 am by Skull_Boy »
McViolent
ZM2 Admin

Boler's Bane

« Reply #77 on: July 09, 2011, 10:53:04 am »

How about this, no one posts until actual progress is posted.
Oblivion456
Poster

« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2011, 10:55:27 pm »

Almost done!!
Banshee
Poster

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2011, 10:07:18 pm »

I wish there was a delete option for posts on this board.  Sad

Forget about this post. This was a mistake.

While this post is here, I may as well say that I seriously doubt that he will post screenshots, videos, or even release the map. Because he said his map was better than Citizen_001's, and if he posts anything, he knows he will be torn to shreds.

This thread needs to be locked.  disgust
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 11:08:07 pm by Banshee »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
Zombie Master  |  Zombie Master  |  Custom Content  |  Release and WIP  |  Topic: [WIP] zm_deathplains « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length