Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 18, 2014, 08:28:16 am
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Games  |  Topic: PS3 douchebags vs PC fagsacks vs Xbox frat-tards vs Wii-men « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: PS3 douchebags vs PC fagsacks vs Xbox frat-tards vs Wii-men  (Read 6614 times)
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« on: July 05, 2010, 10:28:46 pm »

In this thread your inane bickering
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 04:01:40 pm by Bad King Urgrain »

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
Quote from: Dwarf Fortress
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 10:29:26 pm »

Go PS3!

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
Pyro93735
Poster

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 10:31:03 pm »

Can we just get this thread locked in a preemptive strike and stave this argument off for another few months

Service with a smile Grin
Dante?
Poster

Extremely smug annoying remark.

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 10:32:09 pm »

lolwat xbox > all omg id rather play MW2 on xbox than zombie master totally, who doesnt love screaming 10 year olds that cry when you kapown them.

Quote from: Joest
I live in staten island. Everything that's built has been built.
Marauder8
Build Tester

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 10:32:25 pm »

Who cares what other people play? Does it really bother you that much that someone else is having fun in a way you aren't?

Quote from: Worbat
THIS RAINCOAT IS FROM THE DEVIL
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 10:33:07 pm »

Who cares what other people play? Does it really bother you that much that someone else is having fun in a way you aren't?

Well, someone called the 360 crap, and then Waper started playing devil's advocate, and it was clogging up the game deals thread, which is one of the few good threads left.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
Quote from: Dwarf Fortress
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 10:33:32 pm »

What about SNES?

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Marauder8
Build Tester

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 10:34:53 pm »

Well, someone called the 360 crap, and then Waper started playing devil's advocate, and it was clogging up the game deals thread, which is one of the few good threads left.
I am aware of that, but that is my response to all of these kinds of wars.
I own all of them! So they're all great to me!   Cheesy
Same here.

Nel
Poster

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 10:35:04 pm »

I own all of them! So they're all great to me!   Cheesy
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 10:36:29 pm »

Well, someone called the 360 crap, and then Waper...
Waper ruins any debate.

*lalalalalala* Yes but my version is much better and I won't even try to understand the opposition *lalalalalala*

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 10:37:54 pm »

Well, I'll start off the crapfest.

PS3 is better. More powerful, better graphics, more third party support, free to play online, better first party support, a motion control system that doesn't suck, games that don't completely consist of steroid junkies that are aimed toward a male audience because the main characters have testosterone coming out of their eye balls, doesn't spontaneously break on you...

:V

I love cats. My cat ambushed me when I got out of the shower and attacked my dick.
Pastor
Build Tester

Bewildering Transvestite Wasteland

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 10:39:03 pm »

Can we just get this thread locked in a preemptive strike and stave this argument off for another few months
But then waper is going to ruin a poor and innocent thread!

catbarf
Poster

Volcano junkie.

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 10:44:15 pm »

Is a monitor and computer that are able to run games in 1920x1080 any cheaper? I think it's a fair comparison. And would you care to be more specific about the "host of other problems"?

They're no cheaper, they're equal in cost, so in this comparison the host of other problems makes PC gaming the better choice. Those problems are poorer controls (especially for FPSes), more expensive games, pay-for-multiplayer, inability to upgrade, and worse graphics (regardless of optimization).

There are only three areas in which console gaming is better than PC gaming- cost, ease of use, and the social aspect. Consoles are cheaper, but you'll need a computer anyways, so in the end you probably won't save much. If you're on a 360, and only use it online for three years, that's another $150 to throw onto the price of the console. Ease of use is how you can just put in a disk to play- but to be honest, if you have a modicum of competence you should have no difficulty installing software. The social aspect is being able to play on a couch with your buddies... which many developers see as lost sales and therefore severely limit the number of players per console. That said, consoles are better when you have friends over and want a mindless multiplayer game. Welcome to casual gaming.

Edit: Also have fun with your lack of reverse compatibility. The 360 can't even play all of the original Xbox games.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 10:46:15 pm by catbarf »
Marauder8
Build Tester

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 10:45:19 pm »

Well, I'll start off the crapfest.

PS3 is better. More powerful, better graphics, more third party support, free to play online, better first party support, a motion control system that doesn't suck, games that don't completely consist of steroid junkies that are aimed toward a male audience because the main characters have testosterone coming out of their eye balls, doesn't spontaneously break on you...

:V
Have you even used the motion control system of either system? Plus, everyone knows this is the ultimate testosterone fueled game ever to be played on any system:

Besides, the Playstation controller is the worst I've ever held, I'd rather use the N64 controller for an FPS.

Why am I even doing this? Because I hate the smugness either party has when they "think" they are better. The true "master race" are people who enjoy all of them, or don't care for anything they don't enjoy, instead of mindlessly wailing at each other because they are a fanboy or some shit.

Weighted Companion Cube
Build Tester

No longer staring into souls.

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 10:47:12 pm »

PC fagsack reporting in.
Excuse me while I enjoy my countless awesome PC games wherein I have free online and can use any kind of controller I feel like.

Quote from: korea-people
Good morning. Korea is the user. But I also want to know that this question oeuigeot is olryeobop.
Quote from: maxnose
I want to know, if I had issued snake god master's renewal, whether the people will use them?
catbarf
Poster

Volcano junkie.

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2010, 10:52:54 pm »

Excuse me while I enjoy my countless awesome PC games wherein I have free online and can use any kind of controller I feel like.

And some of the games are older than the system they were released for, and none of them cost $60, and you can play on dedicated servers, and mods, and...
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 10:53:59 pm by catbarf »
Joest
Build Tester

ZM's Resident Furfag

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 10:55:09 pm »

Have you even used the motion control system of either system? Plus, everyone knows this is the ultimate testosterone fueled game ever to be played on any system:
1. No, but you haven't played Kinect, either. If you look at the launch games for the Move and compare them to Kinect's, it's obvious: Kinect's launch titles completely consist of crap that is marketed towards soccer moms and tween girls (No game is aimed toward the hardcore market at all; Star Wars doesn't count because it's not a launch title and it's a year off and no gameplay was shown). While, Move, has titles for tweens and hardcore audiences (SOCOM, The Fight, Sorcery, Little Big Planet and it's sequel...).
2. The 360 has more testosterone fueled exclusives than the PS3 does. I'm not saying that the PS3 doesn't have it's share (God of War 3, for instance), it's just that the 360 has a higher occurance of it and has fewer games that aren't of that type.

I'd also like to make this clear: I am a PC gamer first and foremost and consoles are only of a passing interest to me, I'm just here for the sake of argument.

And some of the games are older than the system they were released for, and none of them cost $60, and...
Unless you're Ubisoft or Activision or EA...

Dante?
Poster

Extremely smug annoying remark.

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 10:58:33 pm »

Fuck all of that, I play on my PSP.

Quote from: Joest
I live in staten island. Everything that's built has been built.
Nel
Poster

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 11:03:36 pm »

Viva Pinata picture

Don't you dare make fun of Viva Pinata!  It is a great game!
Marauder8
Build Tester

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 11:03:51 pm »

1. No, but you haven't played Kinect

Exactly, so who are we to judge the motion system(I mean the system itself, and not the games for it)?

You also have two conflicting points Joest. One of your points say that the Xbox is gonna be filled with kiddie games and casual shit, whilst in the next post, you speak of there being too much testosterone. Is that even a bad thing?  *insert gay joke here*

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Games  |  Topic: PS3 douchebags vs PC fagsacks vs Xbox frat-tards vs Wii-men « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length