Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 20, 2014, 06:29:54 pm
Home Help Login Register
News: Zombie Master 2

Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Games  |  Topic: PS3 douchebags vs PC fagsacks vs Xbox frat-tards vs Wii-men « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: PS3 douchebags vs PC fagsacks vs Xbox frat-tards vs Wii-men  (Read 6042 times)
GlobalEnjoi
Poster

« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2010, 06:42:14 am »

I love my PC. But one problem that continues to grow is terrible, terrible ports of games. Red Faction Guerrilla is one that comes to mind. I played the original Red Faction on PS2, and then on PC. Both were awesome. Then Guerrilla comes out, is fucking awesome on 360, and just plays terribly on my PC. My PC is still a badass gaming machine, but this game runs like shit. Same goes for Saints Row 2, and other games. It's super irritating, and it puts me in the position of enjoying more and more games on my 360.

So thats how I see it. There are games I'd love to play on each system, but I can't justify buying all of them. I prefer the way the 360 does it to the PS3, and I prefer the 360 controller also.
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

alone on a mountaintop uprooted from the Earth

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2010, 01:31:07 pm »

Summary - Fuck you I play games

I like this.

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Scrap.est
Poster

Gigglfarting

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2010, 03:40:20 pm »

I like this.
But after you realized that it is pointless to argue about such stuff as we all are gamers you realize again that you want to know why one would prefer the other.

The faster they fester the quicker they muster.
dude I am in the gifted program. I am probably more intelligent than you hell I am more intelligent than you. Come one you and 90% of the ZM forum are trolls
Tyrant T100
Poster

The State sees all!

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2010, 03:24:28 pm »

So I own all three of these fine machines
Well Xbox 360 is the worst as it ate a disc and RROD but at-least it plays Gears of war 1.

Dante?
Poster

Extremely smug annoying remark.

« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2010, 05:24:53 pm »

Tyrant I could say the same but PC is the worst because my motherboard died once upon a time. It gets fixed. Deal with it.

Buy what you want depending what you want to do. That's all there is to it.

Quote from: Joest
I live in staten island. Everything that's built has been built.
DemiGod
Build Tester

Nimble as a pregnant cow

« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2010, 11:25:18 pm »

Tyrant I could say the same but PC is the worst because my motherboard died once upon a time.
That would be your own fault as there are many advanced cooling systems for computers that need them. I for one have never heard of one of these for the xbox 360

<br />I hate all of you<br />
<br />Nah, more like demigod isn't self centered and he is legality cool guy.<br />
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2010, 11:34:05 pm »

That would be your own fault as there are many advanced cooling systems for computers that need them. I for one have never heard of one of these for the xbox 360

Plus you get banned from XBL if you try to install or modify any cooling system that they don;t provide you with.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
-Mythic-
Build Tester

Dangerous like a fire in a nursing home.

« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2010, 01:13:38 am »

I just use an external cooling system. Also, even if you do install an internal cooling system, its not like they'll ever figure out.

You post on a forum where one person openly admits to stalking two people and is possibly a pedophile, a Sinophobe who constantly refers to himself in third person, and a Canadian.
Al_Ka_Pwn
Build Tester

"Used Furniture Salesmen"

« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2010, 04:26:38 pm »

it's apparent that as time goes on games have slowly begun to get more and more dumbed down. Longer tutorials in every game that hold a players hand far longer than they should, games that offer no challenge and are easily beaten so that people who suck at video games don't have to take the time to get better but can still feel special. Stories that are shallow and awful b/c console games aren't immersive and aren't meant to be played for long periods of time.

This is all directly the fault of the console gamer. And it is because of console gamers we can expect the majority of all games in the future to be tiger petting sims to appeal to your grandmother and sister or if you're lucky modern warfare motion control where you have to pay a 30 dollar subscription fee per month. Thank you console gamers.

So she just lays on her back and shatters the zombie's skull with a 50 caliber newborn baby.
eeny
Build Tester

+1

« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2010, 07:16:02 pm »

Thank you console gamers.

Hahahahah.

Al, you're funny.

Nobody Expects the Malkavian Inquisition!
Shadow_Archmagi
Build Tester

Zeppking

« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2010, 07:31:58 pm »

I like that TGB took it upon himself to edit the thread title.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/brindlemovienight Movies! Xcoms!
Quote from: Dwarf Fortress
"You died a noble death. Also, if that baby that was always near you was yours, it died a noble death too."
Kiwi
Build Tester

Trendy and Dry

« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2010, 11:59:19 pm »

if you're lucky modern warfare motion control where you have to pay a 30 dollar subscription fee per month. Thank you console gamers.

The subscription pay model pioneered by MMOs?

Worbat: You killing me constantly was so frustrating, I quit in disgust.
[16:47] Jeff: British is not an ancestry. Britain is an accident of noble marriages, pregnancies, and deaths.
Dante?
Poster

Extremely smug annoying remark.

« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2010, 12:13:29 am »

ZING.

Quote from: Joest
I live in staten island. Everything that's built has been built.
Al_Ka_Pwn
Build Tester

"Used Furniture Salesmen"

« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2010, 01:11:58 am »

Those are different things though. The subscription in an MMO is to use a huge dedicated server and you get tons of additional content for that monthly fee, MW2 doesn't even have dedicated servers and charges for new maps.

So she just lays on her back and shatters the zombie's skull with a 50 caliber newborn baby.
shutup9100
Build Tester

Fuck you, I'm going to space.

« Reply #74 on: July 11, 2010, 01:38:16 am »

And charges a lot more for the amount of content.

Tyrant T100
Poster

The State sees all!

« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2010, 02:26:45 pm »

it's apparent that as time goes on games have slowly begun to get more and more dumbed down. Longer tutorials in every game that hold a players hand far longer than they should, games that offer no challenge and are easily beaten so that people who suck at video games don't have to take the time to get better but can still feel special. Stories that are shallow and awful b/c console games aren't immersive and aren't meant to be played for long periods of time.
Agreed however what's worse is when a game claims to be hard and is just frustrating. There's a fine line between challenging and annoying.

Laserhead
Poster

Unicorn Meat Production Manager

« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2010, 02:31:27 pm »

I am pc fag hear me rawr.

Quote from:  Pi Mu Rho
Angry Lawyer is alive and well and probably in your mother's bedroom
Waper
Build Tester

« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2010, 06:47:36 pm »

Blah blah...

Zynga, PopCap Games, The Sims...

It's silly to say that console gamers are solely to blame for the 'casual-gaming boom'.

Radscorpions? What's so rad about them?
OctaneHugo
Build Tester

alone on a mountaintop uprooted from the Earth

« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2010, 08:32:53 pm »

Not all casual games are evil.

The horrifying tutorials featured in current games are a direct fault of stupid players, both PC and console.

It's basically just like keeping your baby teeth when they fall out, except its a foot.
Laserhead
Poster

Unicorn Meat Production Manager

« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2010, 11:15:44 pm »

Man I sure do love my Nintendo DS. Scribblenauts continues to amuse...

Quote from:  Pi Mu Rho
Angry Lawyer is alive and well and probably in your mother's bedroom
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
Zombie Master  |  Other  |  Games  |  Topic: PS3 douchebags vs PC fagsacks vs Xbox frat-tards vs Wii-men « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length